13. A bit of lip contact

Three weeks passed. Tom and i met up as often as we could. After being on set and when ever else possible. Most of the time we was on our own, though occasionally we hung out with Harrison as well.
Beckie hated me seeing him. When i got home that first Sunday, hours after she'd thrown Tom out of the house, we'd had a long talk about our relationship - Tom's and mine. She kept going on about how intense he seemed.
"I've seen boys like that before," she said. "He's trouble, (Y/N)"
"God, Beckie, stop being so rude," i snarled at her.
Tom refused to come round my house again. I could tell Beckie was relived about that.
I occasionally saw Zendaya when Tom had to go pick her up from somewhere, but that wasn't very often.

It was the middle of November. Filming of Spider-Man was both more fun and more hard work than they had been before.
I'd hardly spoken to (Y/F/N) for days. She and her boyfriend were still at it like maniacs - even managing to do it on set while everyone else was listening to the directors notes. But it didn't stop (Y/F/N) from flirting with other guys that were on set.
I felt anxious when ever i thought about her and Tom kissing in the movie. But it hadn't happened yet and i tried not to dwell on it. Then one week at the end of November, when we only had two weeks of filming left, she insisted me and Tom come out with her and her boyfriend. I didn't really want to go, but (Y/F/N) can be pretty persuasive. She made a big show of wanting to buy everyone drinks, so the four of us, plus Harrison set off for this local bar that turns a blind eye to a dodgy ID.
Ten minuets later (Y/F/N) was on her fourth round and starting to lose her few remaining inhibitions.
"Hey, Tom," she slurred. "When do you think we'll have to kiss? On camera."
My heart thudded. Next to (Y/F/N), her boyfriend stiffened.
Tom gazed at (Y/F/N) Coolly. "When the director tells us we have to," He said, his voice dripping with irritation.
(Y/F/N) leaned over. "Yeah." She grinned drunkenly.
"I'm not looking forward to it either." 
There was a pause.
"(Y/F/N)." I stared at her. "That's enough."
She sat back, smiling. "Oh calm down, (Y/N)," she giggled. "I'm just trying to make everyone feel okay about it. I mean, let's face it, it's going to be awkward enou-"
"No it's not," Tom snapped. "It's not awkward at all. It's just kissing. A bit of lip contact. Nothing more."
"A bit of lip contact." She giggled again, then looked over at me. "I feel sorry for you, (Y/N), if thats all kissing means to him."
I could feel Tom tense beside me. I slipped my arm round his waist.
"Ignore her," I whispered. "Kiss me."
He dragged his chair back a little way, pulling me onto his lap. I reached for his face, smiling. At first his lips were taunt on mine - tense with his anger at (Y/F/N), but i slid my tongue  between them, trying to tell him how much i wanted him, and he relaxed into the kiss.
At first i held back, feeling self-conscious. Then the kiss deepened. Tom slid his hands under my shirt. I still didn't like the idea that other people were watching us , but on the other hand, they were all busy talking. And anyway, Tom was only running his fingers up and down my back. I could feel my skin break out in goosebumps as he touched me. He brought his hands up to my face, holding me, stroking me. I forgot about the people around us. Everything was about Tom(😂Me all the time). I slid my own hands under his shirt, feeling the hard muscles, the firm, square shape of his body.
Then crying.
Crying shook me out of my trance.
I pulled away from Tom to see (Y/F/N) in tears, her boyfriend nowhere to be seen. (Y/F/N) never cries. Then just like that she got up and stormed off.
I got up and turned to Tom. "I'm going to see if she's alright."
He rolled his eyes but nodded, then turned back to the table. I headed for the toilets.
I found (Y/F/N) in the end cubicle, crying her eyes out.
"What's going on?" I asked, as i stood in the doorway. My hands were shaking. I was afraid she was going to say that she fancied Tom or something, but she just kept crying.
"Its it your boyfriend?"
"No" (Y/F/N) stopped crying and stared at me exasperatedly. "It's nothing to do with boys."
She bent over and started weeping again.
"What then?"
"Oh for gods sake!" (Y/F/N) straightened up, her eyes flashing with impatience. "It's the movie."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi, sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been doing a lot of other things, i will try and upload every two days for the next couple of weeks if possible but i don't know if i will be able to as i am going on holiday so i don't know how good the wifi is going to be 😂
-L