Decisions

A/N: Hey, you guys! Finally came up with another Sandra Bullock fanfic idea. I'm really excited about it and I hope everyone is gonna like it. BEFORE YOU READ ANY FARTHER, you should know that an amazing writer named Zoe inspired me to write this. Go read her story "GeogRyan" because it's amazing. You won't regret reading it. Well, hope you enjoy this story! Please recommend to anyone who would enjoy reading it, also. Thanks! :) ~Lacy

sandy's p.o.v.

"Sandy, baby, wake up", I hear a deep voice in my ear. I was already awake, just lying there, thinking about things. Thinking about my parents. Thinking about my life. Thinking about my son. Thinking about my fame, if you can even call it that. I turned to face George and smiled. I put my hand on his cheek and gave him a quick kiss. "You look absolutely beautiful in the mornings, do you know that?" he says and kisses my nose. "George", is the only thing I can say.

I get up from the bed and grab a robe from the back of the door in my room. As I'm tying it on, George sits up in the bed. "Where are you going?" he asks. "Well, someone has to wake Louis and we both know it can't be you". He sighs and looks at me for a few seconds before speaking. "Why do we have to sneak around like this?" "Because I don't lie to Louis and I feel awful about it". He glares at me. "Well, you didn't feel 'awful' last night and the night before and the night before that and..." I cut him off, "Okay! I get it! But, I still can't tell him or the world. He calls you Uncle George, for heaven's sake. He's gonna ask questions, George, if I tell him you've been sleeping here. The little boy asks good questions. He trips me up all the time; he's smart." "Okay, Sandra, I get it. I better get out before he wakes up". He puts on his pants and shirt and grabs his keys. He walks over to the door, where I am standing. I give him a look that we both know means 'I'm sorry'.

He nods and tries to get past me. I put a hand on his chest stopping him. "Hey!", I say. "What...ohh I see", he says, grinning. Without hesitation, our lips meet and I get butterflies in my stomach, like I do everytime. He puts his hands on the small of my back as I wrap my arms around his neck. Our lips move in sync and it feels nothing but perfect. Next thing I knew, I was being slammed up against the wall, with my hands being held above my head. Our lips disconnected and George began kissing my neck. "George", I whisper, best I can, without moaning. He ignores me. He moves down to my collarbone and I know, after that, I won't be able to stop. "George, you have to go", I say through quick, short breaths. He stops and looks at me with a look of anger, that I know isn't genuine. "What am I supposed to do with this?!" I look down and see his massive boner. "I don't know, but you gotta get it out of here". I laugh and pat him on the chest. I give him one last peck on the lips and push him out the onto the balcony outside my room.

I close the door and watch him leave, then my phone rings. I walk over to my phone, pick it up and see it's Ryan. I hesitate but answer it. "Ryan..." "Hi..um, I know we haven't talked in a while but.." I cut him off because I knew what he was thinking. "Do you wanna come over, Ryan? Tonight? Gesine is taking Louis." He hesitates, so I keep talking. "Look, Ryan, I know it was weird and we haven't talked since our..." I paused. "...coversation, but nothing has changed about how I feel about you", I finished and took a breath. "Okay, I'll come around seven", he says and hangs up without saying goodbye. I rub my temples, trying to decide if this was a bad idea or not, then I walk out of my room to wake Louis.