Chapter 7

I don't know why but I actually cried writing this...I'm a baby heeh. um..enjoy. and read "geogryan 2.0"

sandy's p.o.v.

I wake up, on the couch, wearing nothing but a blanket. "Ugh, I have to stop waking up like this," I say to no one but myself. "You're right," I heard Julia's voice from in the kitchen. I groaned and covered my face with my hands. "Jules, what are you doing here?" "Well, when Em left at 7am, she called me to come make sure you weren't dead from all the fun you had last night. You were passed out on the couch when she left." She came from the kitchen with some water and an aspirin, knowing how bad my head hurt.

I sat up and downed the aspirin as she sat next to me. "It wasn't that bad. It couldn't have been," I said. "Sandy." "Yes." "Three hours," she said, holding up three fingers. "You're fucking kidding me. Julia tell me you're joking.." She shook her head. "Shit," I said, running a hand through my tangled hair. "It's clean in here. How? Did Em clean?" "Uhh, no. He cleaned." "Awwww I can see why you choose him. He's a gentlemen." I didn't say anything which, of course, sparked an interest in Julia. "Sandy.. it was Ryan last night, right..? You forgave him..then had make up sex.." I shook my head, "I'm such an idiot. I can't even keep my fucking pants on."

She opened her arms to embrace me in a hug and I let her. We stayed like this, while she stroked my hair, for a good five minutes before she spoke. "It's okay, honey. You're confused and you don't know what to do and that's understandable. You just... have to think about what you want." I nodded in the midst of the hug. "You know, the worst part is, I wasn't even drunk. I knew what was happening. I just needed...something last night and.. there he was." She sighed. "Yeah, I know. We should do something. Cheer you up." I shook my head. "No, I have to talk to Keanu. I can't imagine how confused he is." She nodded and released me from the hug. "Call me", she said as she left.

I went upstairs to figure out what to say to Keanu. I went into my room and grabbed my phone. I dialed his number and listened to the phone ring. Just as I was about to hang up, he answered, "Sandra." "Keanu, you never call me Sandra," I said in shock. "Well, am I worthy enough to call you Sandy or is Ryan around..?" We sat in silence for a few seconds. "I'm really sorry.. I mean I had no idea." "Okay." I knew he was upset with me and wouldn't admit it. "Can we go somewhere and talk?" "I have a black eye.." I facepalmed. "Well, you could just come over.. or I could come to you or.." He was silent for a moment and I felt really bad because it was basically all my fault for lying to Ryan. "I think I'll just stay and ice my eye." "Keanu...I'm really sorry." "It doesn't matter," he said and the line went dead. I let out a huge sigh, tying my hair up in a bun. "Ugh, I'm gonna kill Ryan." I heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs forgetting I was nude. George's shirt was still on the couch, so I put it on and it was surprisingly big on me.

ryan's p.o.v.

Sandy opened the door and looked at me like I ran over a lost puppy. "What do you want?," she said, glaring at me. "I need to talk to you.." "I don't know what you could possibly say to fix this," she said walking away from me. I came in and shut the door. "Please listen..? Just don't, you can't ...shut me out. I really can't handle that,"I said, walking over to the couch to sit down. "I wouldn't sit there if I were you," she said from the kitchen. I stopped myself and walked into the kitchen where she was. "Why? What's wrong with it?" "Nothing's wrong with it..it's just sacred ground," she said, smirking because she knew was tearing me apart. I rubbed my hand over my face. "Are you serious?! Who?" "Why does it matter?! You gonna beat the shit out of them, too? I told you it was over! So why was it necessary to...to throw punches at him until his face was black and blue?! I couldn't even look at you, anymore, Ryan." Tears were running down her face. I'm pretty sure it was more from anger than sadness. She turned her back to me, not letting me see her cry. "Sandy," I say, inching closer and closer to her. "Ryan.......d-don't," she says shaking her head. "Do not touch me." "Sandy," I say again, placing my hands on her hips, making her flinch, my mouth inches from her ear.

After a few seconds, she finally turns around with puffy, red eyes and a tear-stained face. "Ryan..", she says hugging me and sobbing into my chest. She clutched the back of my shirt as I held her and rubbed her back, realizing this conversation was shifting to something totally different. "What is this really about?" "You'll never love me," she said into my chest. "What are you talking about? What do you mean? Of course I love you. I made a mistake.." "Ryan, this is not about that."  She let go of me and wiggled out of my grasp, walking to the other side of the kitchen. I looked deep into her eyes, making her turn around again so I couldn't see her face. "Sandy, why won't you look at me?" "No, Ryan, I turn away because I don't want to see the sadness or anger or whatever in your face when I tell you everything." "Everything about what..? What is going on?" "Okay um..." she said trying to hold back sobs. "There is a lot I haven't told you, but there is also a lot I've told you that wasn't true, so I really have no right to be mad at you because most of this shit is my fault, anyway."

As she kept talking, I walked closer and closer to her. I don't care what she thinks she did wrong. I need her more than I need air. She keeps me alive and as many mistakes as she makes, I will forgive her and love her until I die. "I've been lying to you for a long time. I should have told you sooner and none of this would have happened and..." she was saying as I came up behind her. She spun around, not realizing I was standing there. I placed my hands on the counter on either side of her, trapping her. "Ryan, NO! I have to get this out," she said trying to free herself. I grabbed her and held her tight, close to me. "Sandy, I don't care what you did. I forgive you for what you did in the past and I forgive you for whatever might happen in the future. Right now, I just need you to love me," I whispered rubbing her cheek with my thumb, as her eyes glistened with tears.

She shook her head as more tears escaped her eyes. "I just need time...I've hurt you way more than you know," she said trying to avoid my eyes. I grabbed her face forcing her to look at me. "I" I kissed her left cheek. "Don't" I kissed her right cheek. "Care." I slowly kissed her on the lips, though she wouldn't kiss back. "But, take your time," I whispered. "I said I would wait forever and I meant it" "You deserve someone better than me. Someone perfect." I laughed. "But that's the thing, you're my perfect. I'll see you," I said and walked out the front door.

sorry this is short. the next chapter will explain a lot....I think ;)