Chapter 3

A/N: I don't really have anything to say here...go read the story my inspiration wrote called "GeogRyan" bc its perf and Zoe's perf. So read it bc if you dont, youre missing out. Oh, and if someone would like this story, TELL THEM ABOUT IT! (: Thats all.

ryan's p.o.v.

She kissed me like we were the only two people in the world. She pulled away quicker than I wanted her to and I frowned. She didn't notice. "So, you wanna watch a movie or something?" she asks me. "Nope" I say, still holding her close. "You can let go..." "No, I don't think I will." She laughed. That beautiful, melodic laugh that gives me chills everytime I hear it. "Ryan..." I heard her, but didn't react. I couldn't. I was lost; lost in her beautiful brown eyes. "What?" she says, as she notices me staring at her and she starts to blush. "You're beautiful" I say lightly rubbing my hand along her warm cheek. She shakes her head, looking at the ground. "Hey..." I say, lifting her chin with my index finger. "You ARE beautiful."

sandy's p.o.v.

He told me I was beautiful a second time and, just like George, he really meant it. I couldn't do this, anymore. I couldn't play with them both anymore. I couldn't love two people at the same time, could I? I couldn't keep hiding one man from the other. But I did love them both. The way I felt when Ryan touched me was different from the way I felt when any other man touched me, but it was the same with George.

"Sandyyy?" Ryan said, interrupting my thoughts. "Sorry, what?" "Maybe we should talk about what happened a couple months ago. You know, get it off the table..." I cleared my throat and sat down on the couch, with one leg under my butt. "Um..okay?" He sat down next to me and looked at me like he was afraid to speak. "Talk, Ryan." I rest my head in my hand. "Well, we..." I cut him off. "Yes, we had sex and it was amazing. Next?" "Well, um..." I grab his hand and lace our fingers together. "Why are you so nervous? It's me. You're talking to me, Ryan." He shrugged. "I don't want you be to mad." I was confused. "Why would I be mad?" "I just never got to ask who the other man was...or is." I sighed, finally understanding. "Okay, fair enough. It was um...Keanu." I lied because I just couldn't tell him about George. "Keanu..." he repeats me. "But, Ryan, look at me." He does. "That was then, and this is now, okay?" He nods. "So, if I took you up to the bedroom right now..." I grinned at him. "Wouldn't be a problem." I said and winked, as he carried me up the stairs to my bedroom.

*the next morning*

sandy's p.o.v.

I wake up with a massive headache and a cool towel on my head. I sit up and get extremely dizzy. The bed next to me is empty, but the aroma of Ryan is still in the air. I get up carefully and go downstairs, where I can smell breakfast. Ryan sees me at the bottom of the stairs and rushes to help me to the kitchen table. I sit down and he gives me a kiss. "Good morning, my sleeping beauty." I force a smile and groan, because I felt another sharp pain in my head. I stuggle to remember what happened last night, but can't.

"What are you cooking?" I ask him. "Eggs, turkey bacon, and pancakes. There is some fruit over there, too." "Where did you find all that?" "I went out and bought it, this morning..." I looked at him, sideways. "You didn't have to do that." He came over to me, so that we were almost nose to nose, "Well, maybe I wanted to." he said kissing my nose, like George does.

ryan's p.o.v.

I brought her a plate of food and sat down with a plate myself. We ate in silence for a few minutes, while I thought. I wanted Sandy, as more than whatever this was we were doing. I didn't want her to feel like she was just a booty call because she was worth way more than that.

She got up from the table, carefully, and walked into the living room. I put our dishes in the sink and followed her into the living room. She turned around right in front of the front door and faced me. She fluttered her beautiful long eyelashes at me and smiled. I walked over to her, grabbed her hands. "I need to ask you something." "Okay, what's up?" I coughed, a bit. "I just don't want you to feel like you're nothing but a bootycall, so I wanted to know if you wanted to be my, ya know, girlfriend...maybe." I gave her a questioning look. "Look, Ryan, I don't know if I'm ready for a commitment, yet. But, I love you; I really do." I nodded. "I understand, I'll wait for you; forever if I have to." She leaned in and kissed me, forcefully. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso, while wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her up by the waist, while our kissing got more intense. We didn't notice someone opening her front door until the female voice said, "OH MY GOD, SANDY!" Sandy dropped her legs, so her feet were on the floor again and we both jerked our heads to see who was at the door.