Chapter 2

A/N: Um...hello. I'm not sure if I will have a specific time for updating and stuff because sometimes I have writers block and sometimes I can just write and write and write and write, so just add it to your library so you can know when I do finally update. I get like 20 reads and idk if thats good or bad. I might be jumping around P.O.V. a lot in this chapter, idk yet. AGAIN thankyou so much to the author of "GeogRyan" for being my inspiration. Her story is better than this so go read it. Also, I'm gonna have some references from some of my favorite shows, and you will only understand if you watch them. I'm not gonna explain them hah. And I made a twitter. Ask for it, if you want it.             ~Lacy

just fyi, any chapter is capable of being PG-13 so read with discrepancy.

sandy's p.o.v.

"Genise, thank you so much for keeping Louis tonight!" "No problem, sis! We are gonna have fun, right Louis?" He nodded and grinned big. "We gonna play leggos", he said happily. I laugh at his excitement. "That sounds great, baby! Give Momma a hug." I bend down, so he can reach my neck. He gives me a big hug and whispers, "I love you" in my ear. "I love you too, Louis. Be good!" He waves and runs out to Gesine's car. She follows him and about three minutes later, they are gone. I shut my front door and lean my back against it. I'm still not sure if inviting Ryan to come over was a good idea, but it's too late to cancel now.

I walked on my bare feet into the kitchen to grab my favorite snack: popcorn and wine. I throw the popcorn in the microwave and grab a couple of glasses. The doorbell rings and I glance at the clock to see if it's already seven. It's not. I go to answer the door wondering who it could be. I open the door and it's Ryan. "Oh, Ryan, hi." I say surprised.

ryan's p.o.v.

"Oh, Ryan, hi", she says looking surprised. "I know I'm early. I'm sorry." She shakes her head. "No, don't apologize. Come in." I walk in the door and close it behind me. I look around as if I have never been here before. Like I have never seen the leather couch, the walls that are painted a golden color, the chestnut colored hardwood floors. I had seen it all before, but it felt so different. "Don't just stand there, please. This is awkward enough." I hadn't even noticed that Sandra had walked back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and two glasses of wine. She walked over to the coffee table and set down the glasses and the bowl, then sat on the couch. She noticed that I had not moved an inch and said, "Will you please sit down? We obviously need to talk about what happened!" I walk over to the couch and sit down, also. "I don't wanna talk about what happened; I don't even wanna think about it. I just want to be able to know that we can be the same again."

*Flashback to a few months earlier*

sandy's p.o.v.

I giggled, probably a little louder than I should have but, oh well. I ran into Emma's room and Ryan ran in after me, closing the door behind him. "Does she know we're up here?" He shrugged. "Does it matter? She's hosting a party, she isn't coming up here." I began to feel horrible and a little nauseous, realizing that this could be cheating on George, even though we weren't technically together. We had only been "together" for a few nights. Whatever, this was now and it was all that mattered. Ryan walked over to me, slowly, and grabbed my face in his hands. He looked at me for a good fifteen seconds, like that, then gave me a slow sweet kiss. The kiss lasted for a mere 2 seconds and I closed my eyes for those few seconds. It felt so right. He walked around to the back of of me and unzipped my dress. It immediately fell to the floor. I kicked it off of my feet and turned to face him. "Oh my God, Sandy, don't you ever wear a bra?" I smirked at him, as he took off his suit jacket. "Rarely." I gave him quick kisses all over face, as I untied his tie and removed his shirt. I left small kisses all over his chest and abs, but he stopped me and pulled me back up so we were face to face. I gave him a look of confusion and laughed as he threw me onto the bed, somehow taking off my underwear in the process. "How did you...?" "You think I'm gonna give up my secrets?" he says taking off his pants and underwear also. He jumps right in and I gasp, as I wasn't expecting him to enter me that quickly. He grabs my waist and we thrust slowly, but we gradually pick up the pace. We are both breathing heavily and I'm trying not to scream. I dig my nails into his back and bite my lip, as we reach our climax and he falls onto his back beside me. "Sandy?", Ryan says to me as we catch our breath. "Yeah?" "You're the best I've ever had." I look over at him, but his eyes are closed. I feel the tears filling my eyes and I know I can't stop them. I sit up in the bed and grab my clothes from the ground, putting them on. I hear Ryan sit up, also, then I feel him zip up my dress. He puts on his underwear and pants then walks over so he can see my face. "Sandy, what's wrong?!" I put my face in my hands. "Nothing, I'm fine, it's okay." He frowns. "Are you sure? Did I do something wrong?" I remove my face from my hands and shake my head. "No. No. No. It's not about you at all, Ryan!" He looks at me really confused. "I don't understa...wait. Is there someone else?" I don't say anything and I can't look him. He nods and puts on his shirt, tie, and suit jacket. "Ryan, I'm so sor-" He holds up a hand, telling me to stop talking and walks out the door, shutting it behind him.

*present day*

sandy's p.o.v.

"I'm still really sorry about that. I didn't mean to hurt you..." Ryan just sat there, eating popcorn and drinking wine, saying nothing. I break the silence. "Maybe this was a bad idea", I say standing up. He quickly stands up too and we are standing about 3 feet apart. "Last time I checked, I called you." He grabs my waist with one hand and quickly pulls me close. Our bodies appear to be stuck together like glue, but my head is still pretty far from his. "And what's between us, is never gonna change." he whispers. I look him straight in the eye to make sure he's serious and he winks at me. He begins to lean in and I hesitate for a split second, but realize this IS right. I kissed him like it was last time I would ever see him.