🌹:: prologue

It was more than ignoring his existence with no feelings delivered - no hate and obviously no traces of admiration.

There was something else buried only in the depth of his heart that was slowly becoming suffocated with it. Its beats turned irregular and arrhythmic, overly loud and demanding, reminding him that it was no use of running away anymore.

Chanyeol, full of life and passion, with a guitar on his lap and Summer catching itself on every inch of his being, decided to listen to the demand of the beating muscle in his chests. He decided to feel the scent of roses hugging his senses with no bitterness or guilt.

It was more than a work of solving the puzzle no one else has ever managed to put back in the place.

There was something else laying in the sea of unknown and the answer might not be equally fascinating as the path taken in the journey. His heart knew and fought against the intense wish of knowing everything before it's supposed to be revealed, demanding calmness and steadiness.

Baekhyun, beautiful yet secretive, with a canvas in front of him and stars gathering all over the expanse of his skin, decided to listen to the demand of the beating muscle in his chests. He decided to drown in the coconut scent without an overanalyze and impatience.

Numbers and memories, art and flowers, tears and scars were all framed in two souls becoming one. They aimed for their own perfection, chaining days into their own forever, coloring skies with melodies and creating a masterpiece out of ordinary.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun, somehow, were each other's hearts and the way they beat was more artistic than any song created and sung, and any painting that got kissed by the dying sun rays, breathing the life in.

::070818::