Rydel

Ok this is my first imagine for boys so guys if you liked it, comment.

You and Rydel have been friends since her friend introduced you to her cuz her friend is your sister. When you met her, you instantly fell in love with her because of her bubbly personality.

You have been wanting to ask her out but of course she's surrounded by guys, of course her brothers, Ratliff and her dad. You weren't really brave enough to ask her out because her dad has been very protective of her.

After the tour,they finally came home to LA. Your sister invited her to your house to have some girl bonding time. Of course, since its your home, you were there. You wanted to go swimming so you wore your swimming trunks. The doorbell rang and you screamed "I'll get it!" When you opened the door, you saw it was Rydel, you said "Hi Rydel!"

"Hi y/n! Is your sister here?"

"Oh yeah. She's upstairs. you can go up."

"Thanks!"

While she walked upstairs, you stared at her for awhile because she was so hot and pretty. When she reached the top, she looked at you smiling. When you noticed her smiling at you, you looked away and went straight to the pool.

When you reached the pool, you instantly made a cannonball. as you swam up, you saw Rydel and your sister in their bikinis. You acted like you were mad at your sister.

"Hey y/s/n! What do you think your doing?"

"Ummm can't you see we're going to tan and swim" in a 'duh' tone

"And btw, its not only your pool but its ours!"

"Fine. whatever."

You saw Rydel laughed and you smirked because how cute her laugh is. After swimming, you took your towel and wiped yourself before entering your house.

You heard Rydel and your sister talking.

"Hey y/s/n! Your brother is really hot and I can't believe he has toned abs!" You smirked.

"Ewww Rydel. He's my brother."

"Well, i gotta tell you something, i didn't want to tell you this but i kinda have a crush on your brother."

"Ohhh. OMG do you know what this means!"

"What?"

"We might be sister in laws when you marry my brother!"

"Marriage already. We even don't have a relationship yet."

"You'll be a cute couple."

You smiled that she feels the same way as you feel about her. Finally you took a bath and wore a tank top because it was a hot summer day.

You see that Rydel is going to take a bath. After she takes a bath, she wore her clothes that she wore when she arrived. You saw that your sister was next and you know she takes a bath a long time so you thought you have an opportunity to tell Rydel what you feel about her.

You saw Rydel in your sis' bedroom. You knocked on the door and said "hey rydel! Can i talk to you?"

"Sure!"

"I've wanting to tell you that i ummmm like you." she was suprised. "i liked you since I met you."

"Ohhh y/n! I like you too!"

You smiled and you shared a passionate kiss until Rydel pulled away and said "your sister is done. lets talk later"

Rydel and your sister spent some girl time.

Rydel went to the bathroom and you followed her.

"Hi y/n! We can't say anything to your sister and especially to my brothers and Ratliff and my dad. We need to keep our relationship a secret first."

"Wait, we have a relationship already. Cool!"

"I hope you understand!"

"Its okay. i understand."

You kissed for awhile then pulled back because your sister might be suspicious.

After that, you would date secretly and tell no one about your relationship.

After 9 months, you and Rydel decided to tell everyone about your relationship. Suprisingly, her family and your sister took it well. They have been wanting you guys to be together.

Mark even said "I'm glad he's your first boyfriend. My baby's growing up."

From there you lasted 4 years.

You proposed to her and got married. You had 2 children.

I hope you guys liked it. This is my first for Rydel.