Ryland: a fun night

Ryland has been your crush since you met him through Rydel. Finally, he asks you out. You were scared that maybe your dad won't allow you to date him. So you asked for his permission.

"Hey dad! Ummm Ryland, the brother of Rydel, he ummm asked me out."

"Oh ok. You can go out with him." you were shocked that he allowed you to date.

You asked him "Really dad?! Or are you joking with me?"

"No, dear. You are allowed to date at your age and I know him, remember?"

"Huh? When? How?"

"Remember I'm friends with Stormie and Mark when you became friends with Rydel and when you were out with your friends. The Lynchs invited me over so I met their children."

"Ohh. Ummm by the way, tomorrow is the date."

----------Tomorrow--------

You searched your closet for something to wear. You didn't know where Ryland will take you but he told you its not a fancy place and not a beach.

So you found jeans and your favorite long sleeves snoopy "snoop dogg" shirt and your sneakers. You just want something casual.

You fixed your bag, putting all the necessities like your phone and wallet.

You were waiting for Ryland then suddenly the door bell rang. You walk fast down the stairs. Your dad let Ryland enter and shaked hands with him and whispered something to him and Ryland smiled.

"Bye dad! See you later!"

"Bring her back by 10pm. Take care."

"Yes Sir. I'll take good care of her."

You kissed and waved goodbye to your parents.

"So what did my dad tell you that made you smile?"

"Secret. I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Your dad told me not to tell and I promised."

"Fine. So where are you taking me?"

"Secret!"

"Hi Riker! So you're driving us?"

"Yup. I'm your driver for tonight. Nice shirt."

"Thanks!"

"Before you go, we need you to wear this blindfold."

"Why?"

"Where we are going is a secret."

At first, you didn't want to wear it, but then Ryland said something to you that made you wear it. (You guys think of anything that Ryland will say to you that made you wear it. Comment if you want to share.)

After 20 minutes of driving, you finally arrived.

"Here we are lovebirds. Have fun. Ryland text me when you want to be picked up."

"Ok. Thanks bro!"

He covered your ears and you left the car. You kinda hear screams, you were guessing it might be a carnival or something.

He let go of his hands from your ears and told you to take off the blindfold. Your guess was close, it was a amusement park. You hugged Ryland and you guys both entered the amusement park.

You tried the rides and then went to a photobooth. You took crazy pictures. You played different games and Ryland won and got you a cute teddy bear.

You went to find something to eat. You found a food truck which is called Army Navy. You guys ordered and exhange stories to tell.

After eating, you decided to take one last ride which is the ferris wheel.You rode and saw the beautiful view.

"I gotta text Riker to pick us up."

"Hey Ryland! Thank you for this day. This is the best date I ever had."

"Ohhh your welcome. I had fun too."

Then you looked into his eyes and you were leaning towards him.

You snapped out of it. Then awkwardly looked at the view at the other side. At the corner of your eye, Ryland had a sad face but then his face lit up.

As you were looking at the view, Ryland grabbed your hand. So you looked at his direction. When you turned, Ryland kissed you and you leaned in to kiss him more. As you kiss him, you felt butterflies and fireworks as you passionately kissed.

Sadly the ride was done and as you got off the ferris wheel, you intertwined your hands together.

Finally Riker arrived. When you rode back, you leaned onto his shoulders and smiled. At the corner of your eye, you saw Riker smiling.

When you finally arrived home, you checked the time and shockingly it was early, it was 930 PM. He walked you to your front door. When you arrived at the front door, you said, "I had a great time Ryland!"

"I had fun too. Hope to see you soon."
You both smiled and said goodbye to each other. Before you entered your house, you pecked Ryland on the lips fast. You smiled and ran into your house. As you walk to the stairs, you smiled widely.

But suddenly your parents ask you "hey hun! How was the date?"
They were sitting on the couch.

"It was great! I'll go now, I need to go to sleep. Good night!"

"Ok dear, Good night!"

While you walk up the stairs, you overheard your parents.

*Italics: mom, bold dad

"Aww our baby is growing up!"

'I know! Actually, they make a great couple."

As you walked, you smiled brcause this is best day of your life. You just had a date with Ryland and kissed him. then your dad approves of your relationship if you will be a couple.

As you change and lay down your bed, you received a text. It was Ryland.

R:
I had a super fun night with you! 😃

Y:
Me too i had fun.

R:
Good night y/n! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Y:
Good night to you too, Ryland! 😊

You received another text but this one was Rydel.

D:
Hey y/n! Let's talk about your date tomorrow! Yieee my baby bro with my bestie! Will come there tomorrow. Good night!

You smiled at the text and Ryland texts you random sweet messages. As you fell asleep, you had a big smile on your face.

A week after was your second date. then after weeks, you were officially a couple.

I hope you liked this Ryland imagine. Comment if you want imagine and vote if you like/love this imagine or the other imagines.