Ohh Rocky!

Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't been updating. But I hope you like this.

You were invited to a party in club for your friend's 21st birthday.

You were getting ready for it. You took a bath and you looked through your closet for something to wear. It took you at least 2 hours to find something to wear. You found your dress which perfectly fits you and boots. You were going to the party with your one-year boyfriend, Rocky. He arrived at your house and picked you up.

You opened the door and saw Rocky standing there.

"Hey y/n! Woahh.. You look so beautiful!"

"Aww. Thanks! You too."

"Where's your parents?"

"Oh. They're out somewhere." You both laughed.

"Anyways, let's go! Btw, Rydel's in the car. Apparently she was invited."

"Rocky, the birthday girl is her friend too you know."

You talked and talked until you arrived at the club. You entered the club and Rydel suddenly pulled you, leaving Rocky behind. Your friend was in a booth with bunch of friends.

"Hey y/n and Rydel! I'm glad you guys made it!"

"Of course, we wouldn't miss it for the world. Happy 21st birthday, Louise! You're finally able to drink!" (FYI, you and rocky are already 21)

You were sitting with your friends while Rocky got you drinks. Your guy best friend, Mike was there too. You met him in high school.

"Hey Mike! Longtime no see!" You hugged him.

"Hey y/n! You look great."

"Thanks!"

As you were talking, Rocky came back with your drinks.

"Rocky, I would like you to meet Mike. I met him in high school,"

"Mike this is Rocky, my boyfriend."

"Hey Mike! Nice to meet you." They shook hands.

"Hey y/n! Let's dance!" Your friend, Lily said.

"Sure! Rocky dance with me!"

"No y/n I don't dance! and I'm not in the mood."

"Fine. Let's go Mike!"

You pull Mike and left Rocky. You saw Rocky talking to his friends. You wanted to make him jealous so you asked your friend Mike to help you.

"Hey Mike! Can you help me with something?"

"Which is?"

"I want to make Rocky jealous so can you like dance with me like you like me."

"Sure! Ready?"

"Yup! I'm so excited for this. I really want to see what he does when he gets jealous."

Mike started dancing with you like he 'wants' you so bad. As he spun you around, you see Rocky looking at you guys madly. Rocky started to walk towards you angrily.

"Hey y/n! May I dance with you?"

"Sure! Wait... I thought you're not in the mood?"

"Well now I am."

You danced through the night. As he spun you around, he kissed you on the lips. As you kiss, you hear your friends say "awww" You pushed away and smiled at him. This was the first time you kissed a long time in public. It would usually be just pecks. And he doesn't like too much PDA.

As you walked to your booth, Rocky's hand was on your waist and pulling you closely. Through the whole night, his hand is on your waist and keeps you close all the time. He kept staring at Mike the whole night.

The night ended and you all said goodbye to each other. Rydel was going to sleepover at the Louise's house. You two are left in the parking lot.

"Rocky, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah! Sure!"

"Why are you showing a lot of PDA today?"

"Don't I show a lot of PDA?"

"Nope cause you hate showing PDA."

A smirk was forming on your mouth. "Wait, were you jealous of me and Mike awhile ago when we were dancing?"

"What? Noo I wasn't."

He said it in a high pitch voice and whenever he said it in a high pitch voice meant he was lying.

"No need to worry about it. I've got only eyes for you." you said with a blush.

You leaned in and on your tiptoes you kissed him passionately. You stopped and looked at each other.

"I love you Rocky!"

"I love you too, y/n!"

"Come on. Its late and my parents might be at my house already."

You arrived at your house. Your parents weren't there yet so you gave Rocky a long passionate kiss.

I hoped you like this imagine! Comments, suggestions.