Preference- Pet names

Copyright: rtothe5thpower

I will soon post my own preferences. Go follow her tumblr, she has good preferences!
Check her out: http://r-tothe5thpower.com/

Riker: Angel

You felt your boyfriend's large hand gently shake your shoulder, and you opened your eyes to light streaming through your bedroom window. Turning to face Riker, a sleepy smile graced your lips. "Good morning, angel. I made some breakfast, french toast and bacon, figured you'd want to eat while it was hot. Do you want me to bring it here or are you coming downstairs?" he explained as he brushed hair away from your face. You closed your eyes in contentment. Riker was really the most thoughtful person you knew.

Ratliff: Cutie

"Ell, hurry, the movie's about to start!" you called from the couch to Ellington, who was in the kitchen grabbing popcorn and soda. "You could have just paused it, (y/n)." he explained as he appeared in the doorway, snacks in hand. You smiled and made room for him next to you. "I know, I just wanted you to come back before I could start missing you," you beamed up at him. He took his place next to you, letting you curl yourself into his side. "Alright, let's get this harry potter marathon started, cutie!" He pressed a kiss to your temple and hit play.

Rocky: Baby

"Babyyyyy....." You hear him call from upstairs where he was sat in your bedroom with his guitar. "Coming!" You made your way towards your room and leaned on the doorframe. "What's up, rockstar?" He turns to face you and puts on his best puppy dog eyes. "Baby, could you please make me something to eat? I'm super hungry but I'm kind of on a roll with this song." You walk to him, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Mac and Cheese?" He smiles up at you and nods his head. "Yes, please."

Ross: Princess

It was your birthday, and Ross, who was miraculously home for the occasion, was pulling out all the stops. You woke up that morning to find him in your kitchen, making omlettes for both of you. He had taken you to the beach after, packing some of your favorite foods for lunch. When you finally arrived home, you find the beautiful dress he had bought and laid out for you to put on after you had gotten ready. As you pulled up to the restaurant he made reservations at, you could tell it was extravagant and probably very expensive. You looked over at him in the driver's seat, and down at your hands that were intertwined in the middle console. "Ross, this is too much, you've done so much for me today. I don't want you to think I'm only with you because you can buy me nice things." He looked over at you, studying your face. "That's nonsense. You deserve to be treated this way every day, let alone on your birthday. I hope you felt like a princess today, because thats what you are, my princess."

Rydel: Babe

Rydel opened the door to find you on her front steps, tears streaming down your face as you held back your sobs. "Aw, babe, come in." She led you to the kitchen where you sat as she began to boil water to make you a cup of tea, something she had learned always calmed you down. She grabs both of your hands in hers and looks you directly in the eyes. "You wanna talk about whats wrong?" You nod your head in response and she waits for you to begin to speak. You tell her about the fight you had gotten in with your sibling, and all the harsh words that were thrown at you, and worst of all, that your parents took your siblings side. By the end of your story, you were crying once again, and Rydel guided you out of your seat and pulled you close to her, tucking your head under her chin. Stroking your hair sweetly, she pressed a kiss to your forehead. "Let it out, babe. It's okay, I'm here for you"