Ross imagine for @Rainsmurf13

You were on the Austin and Ally set, you were the new intern. You won a contest that you could work at the Austin and Ally set. You were very perservered to win the contest because you want to see Ross Lynch, of course since you're in love with him, and all the cast.

In the morning, you woke up very happy because you were going to see your idol and crush. You jumped off your bed then you kissed your R5 poster and of course you kissed every single one of them. Next thing you know it, your little brother takes pictures of you kissing the poster. You were mad that you got his phone and said

"Hey dude! Can you not. I'm not going to give this to you until I delete the pictures. Okay you little monster!"

"Mom!!"

"Oh come on, you're such a baby!"

You saw the pictures and you were disgusted how you looked kissing the poster. You delete one picture to another. Then your mom came in.

"So what is she up to now?"

"Mom, she got my phone!"

"Dustie give him his phone back!"

"Fine! I just took his phone because he took pictures of me.. EMBARRASSING pictures"

"Maybe because next time you should lock your door, honey!"

"Here you go little twerp!"

"Finally!" Then he came running down the stairs

"Oh, by the way, honey, you should get dressed for your internship. and eat breakfast before you go"

"Okay, Thank you Mom!"

After your mom left, you went straight to your closet. You had a big closet. You were looking through your closet and found jeans and your favorite shirt that says "Music is my boyfriend" and your R5 shoes and ring.

Finally after taking bath and wearing your clothes and shoes, you went downstairs to the kitchen to eat. You ate a heavy breakfast since your boss told you to eat heavy because you might get to eat lunch because its busy on the set.

After eating, you were ready to go to the set, you got your things and done brushing your teeth, your mom drove you to the set since you don't have your driver's liscense yet since you were 17.

You said your goodbyes and you went to the set. You were stopped by security an so they called the boss and they let you in. You were oriented by the boss on what your job was. He told you to call the cast; Laura, Raini, Calum and the one and only Ross Lynch.

You met the cast and they were very friendly to you and you got a picture with them. Lastly, you went to the dressing room of Ross.

You knocked on the door and Ross said "Come in!".

You went in and told Ross he had to be on set. He turned around and looked at you, he smiled and you were instantly starstruck so you couldn't speak out your words. So Ross noticed and said "Hi! Are you okay?"

You nodded your head

"Okay, so the "boss" wants to see me on the set stage?"

You nod again. So he said goodbye to you. You waved to him. You notice that no one was there so you screamed and said "Oh my gosh! i just met Ross!" Yiieee...

After that, you fixed yourself and went to the set stage. You saw the four do their scene, then the director said "cut!"

Ross came up to you and said, "I don't know your name sooooo what's your name?" He smirked. You were starstruck for a fee seconds and snapped back to reality, "Oh I'm Dustie!"

"Oh cool name!"

"Thanks!"

"I see your big fan of R5 and I like your shirt! Music is my boyfriend"

"Thanks. Well I'm a big fan. By the way, music IS my boyfriend cuz he's name is music." you giggled

He smiled awkwardly and said, " So you have boyfriend?" you saw him sad.

"Ohhh no! I'm just joking." you smiled awkwardly.

"Ohh! Anyways, we need to go back, we're going to film a scene again."

"Ok bye!"

*Conscience

Oh my gosh. Did he want me i mean he wants us to be. wait maybe I'm just overthinking the situation.

You kept thinking about what happened and then you snapped out of it since the boss called you to get coffee.

You went to the snack area and got coffee. You came back and gave it to the boss and director. Then the day went by quickly. They're finally done with some scenes for the day. You fixed your things and got your phone to text your mom to pick you up. Yoi were texting and they called you to go to Ross' dressing room for no reason.

You went to his dressing room and knocked on his door.

"Ross? You called me?"

"Oh hi Dustie. I gotta tell you something."

"Ummm okay."

He puts his hand on your face and looked into your gorgeus brown eyes and said, "I know we just met, but would you like to go out with me?"

You were shocked and asked yourself, "did he just ask me out?"

And you snapped back and said, "Ummm, sure!"

Ross smiled and you smiled.

"So I'll just call you? what's your number?"

"Sure. give me your phone."

You exchanged phones to put your numbers. Then he put his hands back, his hands were hot, ge looked deeply into your brown eyes. "You have beautiful brown eyes." He was about to lean in but your phone rang and you saw its your mom, she's outside the set.

"I have to go! Nice meeting you Ross. Bye!" you had a big smile on your face.

"Bye Dustie!" He kissed your cheek.

You waved and walked away.

*conscience

Did that just happen? Oh my gosh he asked me out! Ross Lynch asked me out!! yieee

*reality

You saw your mom and waved. You entered the car. Your mom asked you, "How was your day?"

"It was great." You smiled hugely remembering of what just happened. Your mom noticed and she didn't want to disturb you. She drove and you arrived the house, ran to your room and kissed tour poster of Ross.

From there, you had a few dates and he finally asked you to be his girlfriend. You said yes. You lasted 5 years and you got married. Had 2 kids.

I hope you liked it Dustie! Your other imagine will be posted soon. I will connect the other one with this one so I hope you enjoyed it. Comment and vote if you liked it.

Want an imagine? Request by commenting or sending me a message.