Rocky: Love overcomes hate

Please read the A/N below. It is very important. Here is my imagine. :D

========================================================

You met Rocky at a surprise party for your friend, Sara which apparently your friend's boyfriend is his friend.

*Flashback: Friend's party

You and your friends planned a surprise party for your friend. She didn't know that it was a party especially because you just told her that it was just a sleepover. You texted all your friends to help you decorate your house for Sara's surprise party. They all arrived even her boyfriend, Luke.

"Hey guys! Glad you guys could help. We have 5 hours till the party starts."

"Hey Luke! Who's this?"

"y/n, this is Rocky Lynch."

"Ohh hi. so you are helping us today. Thank you. We need the help that we can get."

"No problemo. Rocky Lynch is ready to help."

So while your friends decorate the house, you and Rocky are in the kitchen. Rocky was helping you prepare the food and bake cupcakes for your friend.

"Wait so you bake?"

"Yup. Since I was a kid."

"Oh cool. What cupcakes are you going to make?"

"Ummmm... how about maybe a cookie dough cupcake. She loves cookie dough ice cream so i'm going to try cookie dough cupcake."

"Sound delicious. You should start mixing and stuff while I put the chips and food in bowls.Then afterwards I'll help you with your cupcakes."

"Thanks Rocky!"

You thought to yourself that Rocky was a sweet and funny guy. and he's cute too.

After putting the food in bowls and plates, Rocky helped you with your cupcakes.

"So What do i need to do?"

"Can you mix this."

"Sure."

He mixed and after mixing he got some flour and threw it to you. Of course you got mad but threw flour at him too. Luckily before it becomes too messy, Luke came in and stopped both of you from throwing flour at each other. You smiled and you guys continued baking. Until it was done.

After baking, you looked at Rocky and smiled at him. You thought that Rocky was a fun guy to hang out with. When he looked at you and you stared into his eyes and instantly fell in love with him.

You surprised your friend and had a great time in the party. Before ending the night, Rocky asked for your number and you said goodbye.

You had a 3 dates with him. And you became boyfriend and girlfriend.

You kept your relationship secret for 6 months but paparazzi caught you kissing so he was asked in an interview.

*Interview (R: Rocky)

I: So any of you guys have girlfriends or boyfriend? I know Rocky has one.

Everyone smiled and looked at Rocky.

I: There are pictures of you kissing a girl? Is she your girlfriend?

R: Ummm..... yes!

I: Why the hesitation?

R: I don't know if I'm allowed to say it.

I: Why?

R: We kinda want it to be a secret.

Ross joked, "Well you should not have been kissing in a public place."

Riker: But we're happy for them!

R: I hope the R5 Family will not hate on her.

After 2 months, people kept on asking about you. You see people loving and hating on your relationship. But kept seeing people hating on you and Rocky's relationship.

Some hate tweets:

"@y/t/n , why are you together? You're ugly as hell!"

"@rockyR5, I can't believe your dating @y/t/n! She's not even pretty enough to be your girlfriend."

"@rockyR5, you should fricking break up with @y/t/n. She doesn't deserve you, Your hot but she's not.

You promised yourself that it won't get to you but those tweets really got to you. He was on tour so you had no shoulder to cry on. You would stay in your room, not leaving the house. Your friends would try to comfort you but everyday you see hate on you because you weren't pretty enough to be rocky's girlfriend.

You couldn't take it anymore. Though you love him, the hate you were receiving were too harsh. You decided to end things with him when you guys will hangout with each other.

After months of not seeing each other, you missed his touch. As you knock on the Lynch's door, you were so scared to break up with him but you had to do it. His fans were getting to your head. The door was opened and it was Rocky. He immediately hugged you and spun you around. You missed him.

"y/n! I missed you so much. My family isn't here,they allowed us to hang out here all alone." He smiled so cutely.

"I missed you too... but I need to talk to you about something." You could see him concerned.

"What is it?"

"Well I know you've been on tour with fans, and I feel happy that you're enjoying it but as I was here, you may have not seen it but your fans hate me even more. I keep on receiving these tweets that say I don't deserve you and that I am not pretty enough. And I also feel that way, so I'm breaking up with you."

"Breaking up with me?" He said confused.

"Yes Rocky. I just can't handle the hate and I dont deserve your love."

"No y/n! You cannot. I love you. Haters gonna hate, right?! And besides why care the hate, when there are people who love you. Me, my family and fans. All you see is hate right now because the fans don't know the real you. I love you and that's all that matters to me. They may be my fans, but I love you more than they know the real you. So please don't break up with me. You've made me smile when I was down, you comforted when I needed it."

"But your fans don't accept me, they will leave you and you might not be able to go on tour anymore."

"If they are my fans, they should know that you make me one of the happiest people on earth. And would they want that to be taken away from me. So please I love you."

"Fine.. I love you too Rocky!" You both kissed passionately.

"Come on, let's go cuddle and watch our favorite movies."

======================================

A/N

Hello guys. Long time no imagine. I hope you liked what I made. Just remember to accept r5's girlfriends since they make them happy.

 Anyways, its been how many months since I last updated. And I am sorry but this would be my last imagine. There are people who have been reading and voting for my stories and I am grateful for that. However,  I can't really make imagines about r5 anymore since they have boy/girlfriends now. It just feels weird to write someone with a relationship.

Thank you for all the people who read and voted for my imagines. I love you guys.