Ross imagine for @HunterHayes0323

You're a huge fan of R5. Your friend was friends with R5. But you didn't know till your friend invited you to one of their gigs.

You were having fun at their gig with your friend. After the concert, your friend pulled you near to the stage.

You asked, "Why are we going here?"

"Cuz I want you to meet my friends."

"Okay?!"

You arrived and saw R5 coming towards you. You kinda freaked out but you breathed heavily, it makes you calm down. But you kept smiling widely.

"Hey y/f/n!" They hugged her. You were confused like how do they know her.

"Hello! This is Jennie. She's a huge fan."

"H-h-ii! How do you guys know each other."

"Oh she used to be in the Rage like us." Rydel said

"Ohh. You never told me you went to the Rage."

"Its kinda a secret. hahaha"

As you guys were talking, you saw Ross fixed his hair fastly as he saw you. You met them and became instantly friends.

"Hi! Who's this, y/f/n?"

"Hi! I'm Jennie."

"Nice name! Where do you live?"

"I live like 8 blocks from you guys."

"Oh! We should hang out. We have 2 months off before we go on tour again."

"Sure. Let's plan hang outs."

yfn: "We need to go. Our other friends are waiting for us. See you guys!"

"Bye"

After 2 days, someone texted you. It was an unknown number.

Delly: Hey Jennie! Its me Rydel. Can we hang out in your place tomorrow, Friday?

You: Yeah Sure. How did you get my number?

Delly: Through y/f/n. See you tomorrow.

*The Next day

"Good morning mom and dad!"

"Good morning dear!"

"Ummm I know its last minute, but can I go to my friend's house today?"

"Yes if its in our neighborhood but if not, no!"

"They are like just 8 blocks away."

"Do we know them?"

"They are the Lynchs."

"Oh Stormie and Mark."

"Wait you know them? How?"

"I went to greet our neighbors when we arrived here."

"Did you meet their children?"

"Oh I just met Stormie because apparently they're on tour.. They're called R5."

You ate breakfast and talked to your parents. After eating, you went back to your room and saw a text from Rydel.

Rydel: Hey Jennie! So excited to see you today. Bring your swimsuit! We're going to swim in our pool.

So you looked through your closet for your swimsuit and found it. After seeing your swimsuit, you searched for something casual to wear. You found shorts and your favorite Minnie Mouse shirt and your sneakers.

Your friend arrived at your house so that you could walk with each other going to R5's house. After a few minutes, you arrived at the Lynch's house. You walk up to the door and rang the doorbell. Rydel opened the door and greeted and hugged you.