Ratliff imagine for @DarkPearl22

You are 26 years old while Ratliff is 27 years old, only a year apart.

Your boyfriend, Ratliff have been deployed to Afghanistan 3 months ago, fighting his butt off. You have been 3 months pregnant but he doesn't know. Before he was deployed, you have done a dirty deed. (I will not have a flashback for this, sorry)

*Flashback

After 2 days of what happened, he was deployed to Afghanistan. You missed him so much after a few hours of leaving.

After 4 weeks, you didn't have your period and it was strange but you thought maybe it was one of the cycle that are irregular. But lately you have been having morning sickness and you are experiencing nausea every day, anytime of the day. and lately, you have different mood swings like when your friend asked you something nicely, but you snapped at her and your friend saw you had mood swings.

"Are you having your menstruation?"

"Sorry, no."

"But why are you having mood swings? You only have mood swings when you have menstruation."

"I really don't know why. Lately I have experiencing nausea every day and morning sickness."

"Maybe i should go. I have to meet my parents cause they're going to finally meet my boyfriend. Wish me good luck!"

"Good luck!"

You were worried so you looked it up in the internet. It said that you might be pregnant, . To make sure, you went to a pharmacy store to get a pregnancy test just to see if you really are pregnant. After buying it, you finally arrived at your house that you and Ratliff live together. You went to the bathroom and used the pregnancy test. You saw the result and it was..... positive.

You had mixed feelings. Happy and scared. Happy because you are going to be a mom and Ratliff's the dad. Scared because what would Ratlff think and your parents and friends' think.

So you decided to just tell your parents in 2 weeks time when you guys meet in your brunch date because soon they will find out.

After 2 weeks of finding out your pregnant, you were going to meet your parents and tell them.

You finally arrived at the restaurant and took a deep breath, it was to hard to tell it to your parents because you think that they will get mad at you.

"Hey mom and dad!"

"We missed you, Memz!"

You ordered and ate. While you were finishing your meals you said.

"I gotta tell you guys something."

"What is it sweetie?" your mom asked very concerned.

"I'm....... pregnant!" you squinted your eyes because you were scared of their reaction.

You opened your eyes and saw that your dad was shocked and your mom was crying.

"Mom, are you ok? Dad?"

"I'm fine sweetie. I can't believe I'm going to be a grandmother!" she cried tears of joy.

You were waiting for your dad.

"Dad?"

"oh sweetie, I'm happy for you but is it Ellington's?

"Yup."

"Thank God. When he returns, you should get married. You can have our blessing."

"Really, Dad? Thank you!" you hugged him tightly.

After a few days, you told your friends. At first, they were shocked but then they jumped for joy.

*Present

You were happy that your family and friends accepted it. Ratliff was coming home today.

You were at the airport waiting for Ellington. You had a big sign that says "Paging Ellington Lee Ratliff" His airplane finally landed. You saw couple of soldiers coming out and finally saw Ratliff. He came running to you and vice versa. He carried you and hugged you tightly. You were caught up in the moment that you forgot that there's a .human in your stomach.

You walked to your car.

"I missed you Ratliff, my fighting machine."

"I missed you too, my queen Elizabeth!"

Along the road, you were thinking of what to say when you tell him you're pregnant. You guys were talking about what happened in your lives in 3 months. You didn't tell him one thing; your pregnancy.

You decided not to tell him today.

You woke up happily having your boyfriend finally beside you. He was cooking in the kitchen and apparently he was chopping garlic and you smelled it. You felt like throwing up.

When Ratliff wasn't looking, you ran upstairs to the bathroom. You opened the toilet bowl and threw up.

You were taking in there long enough to be notice you're gone. Ratliff was curious why you ran upstairs. He came up and heard vomiting. He went straight to the bathroom and saw you vomit.

'Memz, what's wrong? Why you puking?"

You were thinking if youre going to tell him and you lied to him.

"Nothing. Maybe I ate something bad last night."

He knows when youre lying or not.

"Are you sure?" He uses his puppy dog eyes to persuade you to tell him. You had a real weakness with his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. I uummm...... I'm pregnant!"

"Oh my God!" shocked 😱

"We can break up if you don't want this baby."

"No babe. I don't want to break up! I'm just shock that I'm going to be a father!" you smiled at him

"Wait, it is mine right?"

You giggled and said " it is!"

He carried you and hugged you tightly.

"Can't breathe. Baby going to die!"

"Oh I'm sorry!" he put you down.

"C'mon lets eat so that our baby will be healthy. By the way, what's the gender of our baby?"

'I don't know! I want to get the check up with you."

"Awww, I love you my queen!"

"I love you too, my savior!"

You were happy to know that he was okay with it.

After a few days, you had your check-up and you're going to have a healthy little girl.

Ratliff said, " Hey princess! it's your daddy. Don't kick mommy too much." You giggle.

From there, you knew he was going to be a great dad.

After a few weeks. you decided to get married.

After 3 months. you were married to a great man named Ellington Lee Ratliff. You are now Memz Elizabeth Ratliff, Mrs. Ratliff for short.

After 6 months, a healthy baby girl was born and called her Lizzie Ratliff.

You were one big happy family.

I hope you liked it @DarkPearl22!

Comment and vote. No mean comments please. Thank you!

Comment if you want an imagine, the imagine form is in the first page.