Densil's POV

When I got home it was strangely quiet.

"Erm hello?" I called.

No answer.

I was about to go upstairs when I heard doors open until the big door next to the stairs (my parents are renting a big house) finally slammed open with an angry faced mother walking through it.

"DENSIL?!" she screeched.

Shit.

I started to run but she grabbed me and hauled me through the doors.

"Do you know how much shit you put me through?" she said as she pulled me by the ear, "where the hell were you? why wasn't you at school?"

"I-I-I"

"No excuses! you're father wants to talk to you," she said and pushed me into the living room.

I heard a bang from behind me and I whimpered from how loud it was.

I could smell the rotten stench of my father's cigarettes. My brother was sitting on the floor reading "Train Weekly", smirking.

"Son. Come here," my father motioned me forward.

I took a step. He turned and frowned.

"Come here."

I took another step.

"Get your fat gay arse here now!" he yelled.

I ran to his side immediately.

"Sit."

I grabbed a chair and sat in front of him. He had his head in his hands, then looking up to glare at me.

"Do you do this on purpose? Are you trying to embarrass us?" he asked.

"I don't understand," I said

He slammed his hand on the arm of the chair, making me jump.

"Why? Why are you gay? Can't you be normal. You don't even dress right. What's with the bandages?" the question hurt my head.

"I can't explain. I-"

I was interrupted by my father's laugh.

"Of course not. Never can. Can you? It's your fault we had to come here. IF YOU WASN'T GAY WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO COME TO THIS STUPID COMPANY! NOW WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU TODAY?" my father shouted.

"I WAS WITH A FRIEND OKAY?! A FRIEND! I'M NOT A LOSER LIKE YOU THINK I AM. WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING MEAN?" I shouted back.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! NOW! BEFORE I KILL YOU. HERE'S AN IDEA WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF? SAVE ME THE DIRTY WORK?! YOU TRIED IT BEFORE! DO IT AGAIN. OH AND CUT YOUR HAPPY CRAP. SHOW YOUR FRIEND THE REAL YOU. I KNOW YOU CUT YOURSELF BUT I DON'T CARE. JUST DIE!!!!" my father was screaming now. His face was red and bulging.

I was full of so much rage.

"FINE!" I screamed back.

I ran upstairs and got my blade.

"I should've just tried again at the time. The world will be better without me. Maybe I'll cut a vein tonight and I'll get an infection and die," I mumbled under breath.

I stuck it into my skin. Usually it doesn't hurt but I went really deep and I screamed.

"SHUT AND SLEEP!" my mother shouted.

Know what? I'm done with this world. I'm done with everyone. Tomorrow. I'll show the real me. I don't care what people have to say. Everyone will be happy when I'm gone. Don't worry father. I'll be gone soon. Soon.