The Kiss

The next Monday I couldn't just leave Densil. I knew something was up and I had to stop it. I caught up with him on the way to school.

"Densil wait," I said, catching my breath.

"I can't talk to you," he said and kept walking.

"But you need help. I know you do. I want to help you," I grabbed him.

"I don't need help! you don't understand," he explained.

"Yes I do. When my parents were alive my dad used to beat me. He hated that I'm gay. He threatened to sexually abuse me to scare me out of it. He nearly did. So I do understand. Please talk to me," I said, nearly crying.

"My father has told you twice to leave me alone. Why can't you just do as you're told?"

*flashback:

"Why can't you just do what you're told?"

"But I can't just make myself un-gay"

"Fine you asked for it"

"NOOOO!!!"*

Densil walked into the gates of the school. Leaving me there. Looking like an idiot, crying.

I couldn't face anybody. I went to the restroom, locked myself in a cubicle and cried my eyes out.

I really thought it would be different. I thought I'd finally found someone who understood. A friend. But no. I have to screw up don't i? Just like everything. I'm done. Just done.

*Densil's POV*

Alan didn't turn up to English today. In fact i didn't see him all day. I hoped he was okay. I must've hurt him real bad. At lunch I thought he might've been in the restroom. He usually is at this time. When I went to in there I heard some sniffs come from a cubicle.

"Alan?" I said, "can I talk to you."

"No," a voice said.

"Please."

A lock opened to one of the cubicles. I opened it to find Alan sitting on the floor, his arm bloody. I immediately dropped to the floor.

"No," I whispered, "why?"

"When my parents were alive I was thinking of doing it for a while," he explained.

I crawled over to him and hugged him. He seemed like a guy with nothing wrong with him. Now I was holding my lover in my arms, my sleeves soaked from his tears. How did this strong boy be so fragile?

"I'm sorry," he said and let go of me.

"It's okay. I understand."

There was a bit if silence for a while.

"Do you.... do you wanna hear something crazy?" Alan said.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you."

My eyes widened.

"I-" I was interrupted by his lips. They tasted sweet from his tears. I kissed back immediately and begged for entrance. He granted and I got to explore his mouth. When I touched his own tongue he moaned and I smiled at his satisfactory.