Why is rain so comforting?

{Tiger's P.O.V}

As the night draws in, the rain becomes heavier yet the rain seems really comforting. I stand up and walk into the middle of the tourney and start spinning; suddenly someone pushes me to the floor and when I look to see who the culprit is I see Dude, who is now dripping wet but we are in the rain so. I start running around as Dude chases after me... Who thought a dog and rain would make a villain smile.

{Harry's P.O.V}

I wake up needing a drink of water and somehow find myself near the door to the tourney field when I hear a dog bark and an adorable laugh then my curiosity gets the better of me and I walk out to the porch and lean on the railings to see Tiger?...

"Shh Dude you'll make someone" Tiger whisper shouts Bark "I know I should be asleep" Tiger argues

Should I be standing here or just go to sleep? I'm going to bed. I turn around but I suddenly stop...

Woof woof "Yeah I know I've been out here since the rain started, Who cares... Oh wait no one I'm a villain Dude surrounded by prince's and princess's" Tiger growls leaving me stunned

Bark woof whin "They've changed Dude... We're here for two days and they've changed... Uma's in love with Peter pan's son, Gil's in love with Ariel's daughter and Harry's in love with Repunzel's daughter and me... I have nothing but my father's reputation and a stupid broken heart" Tiger explains sitting cross legged on the wet grass

Whin whin Suddenly Dude nuzzles into Tiger's lap and falls asleep. What does Tiger mean by we don't have her back? I'll always have her back... Nevermind I better get back to my room.

{Tiger's P.O.V}

I look up to see Harry gone... Yes I knew he was there I'm no idiot plus the guy was saying he's thoughts out loud. Why did he not come and comfort me like I did to him on the roof... Maybe he really has changed. Why don't I listen to my father sometimes; "Don't fall in love, your only goal in life is to rule a kingdom wether that be a kingdom of royalty or a kingdom of villains' , ruling a kingdom is more important than anything... Including family"

"Well let's get dried Dude and head to bed" I whisper picking up Dude and heading through the halls and into my room (A secret room I found not the one I share with Uma).

I have a plan to test my friends loyalty... I lost my father if I lose my friends so be it... If I lose my brother I'll get over it.