Had enough

I get up , get dressed into my favorite outfit (outfit above) and head down stairs into the cafeteria will Dude by my side, because of last night, and Eclipse lands on my shoulder as I enter the kitchen to cook pancakes.

*2 hours later*

Where is everyone? I've been in the lounge for an hour and a half and no ones come in.

I get up and head outside to see everyone there. Ok that's it I'm done being surrounded by these people and not have my 'friends' beside me.

"Go find Carlos Dude I won't be here much longer" I say heading back inside

Once I reach my room I realise Dude is still next to me... At least I have one true companion other than Eclipse. I grab my bag and start to pack when someone knocks the door.

"Who is it?" I ask still packing

"It's Carlos" Carlos answers

"Come in" I order

Carlos enters the room and looks at my back but ignores it.

"Have you seen Dude?" Carlos questions

"Yeah he's on my chair next to you, been following me around" I tell him without looking up and continue packing my bag

"Oh... Well he's asleep so I'll leave him here later" Carlos explains and leaves the room as I finish packing my bag and leave a note on Uma's bed then head to the limos to find a button that opens the bridge and a motorbike.

*An hour later*

This is it time to go home; I press the golden button and the bridge appears, I start up the bike and head of towards my home with Eclipse fly's close above me.

{Carlos's P.O.V}

I head back to Tiger and Uma's room to ask Tiger why she was packing a bag when I run into Dude who has a note in his mouth. I bend down, take the note out of Dude's mouth and read it...

Dear who ever

I don't belong here in Auradon, I belong on the Isle of the Lost surround by other villains'.

Everyone who has come here from the Isle of the Lost is happy but I'm not... I will always be a villain and only one person could change that but the chance of that has gone so goodbye Auradon.

From Tiger

I take off towards the Tourney field with Tiger's note in my hand.

<~ Tourney field ~>

"G... Guys" I say panting

"Carlos you look like you just ran a marathon" Evie admits with worry in her voice

"S... She's... Gone" I stutter waving the note

Rose snatches the note from my grip and and reads it before throwing it away.

"It was just a prank note, I've seen them before it's nothing to worry about" Rose informs us before kissing Harry

"Who's up for ice cream?" Ben asks

"Yeah" we all cheer

We then head off the get ice cream but I can't help but notice Dude growled at Rose when she binned the note, was it fake?