Chapter 3

*Flashback*
"But mother, I don't want to get married!" I cried.

"You'll be fine, she's really nice, and you don't have to get married right now, this is only going to happen when you grow up." Mother said.

"Isn't marriage about marrying someone you love?" I said.

"It is, you are going to love her. She's beautiful, and caring. She's a princess, she's perfect for you." Mother smiled, patting my head.

*End of Flashback*

What's the quote they always say again? Oh right. 'Your future is in your hands'. Pathetic. They've been manipulating me even when I was only fucking five years old.

"Fuck you." I cursed under my breath.

"Hm? What?" She said, waking up from my shoulder.

We ran away together, she knows who I am, and I would have to kill her, or take her along to run away.

I couldn't bring myself to kill her, she didn't do anything wrong. I'm not like...him. I brought her with me, this time running to Busan.

"Wait, where are we?" She asked, shocked.

"On a plane." I replied a-matter-factly.

"What? Why did you bring me here?" She asked, trying to take off her seatbelt.

Oh, you want to be fucking killed? Shit, she's already a pain in the ass, I should have killed her.

"Because you know who I am, and I bet you don't want to be killed because of that." I sighed.

She looked up at me with round eyes, filled with fear.

"Do...do my parents know?" She finally asked.

"Yes, I told them about your situation, but I lied about my identity." I explained.

So many fucking questions, doesn't she know how to mind her own business?

"Where are we going?" She asked awkwardly.

"Somewhere far away from them." I answered.

Yep, I should have killed her.

"You can't run forever you know..." she said.

"Then do you have a better idea?" I asked.

"No, but you have to go back one day." She said.

"Maybe. But that day is not coming soon." I said, looking out the window.

I brought a few men with me, only the ones that I trusted, Jimin was one of them, he was with me since I could remember, I told him about my plans, and he was completely supportive.

We are one the private jet of my family, Jimin got it for us. I hope I didn't make a mistake trusting him.

I could feel her staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"I'm just shocked a person like you can be prince. Aren't all princes nice and warm?" She asked.

"How can you be such a pain in the ass?" I asked.

"Your the one who brought me along! I need to know who's bringing me and where I'm going!" She said, as if I should have known that?

Jungkook, why the fuck didn't you kill her? I asked myself.

This is going to be a long flight...

  Hope you guys liked it, it might still be a little boring, sorry about that, but bear with me, I'm getting there(I hope....)

  Please leave a comment on what you think. Or anything you'd like me to change.

  Thank you for reading, have a nice day<3