Chapter 22

"I...I'm sorry."

  I didn't move, I just looked at him. Sorry? He's telling me he's sorry? After five years, he finally think its time to say sorry? Is he serious.

  "Jungkook, we are here to talk, not to apologize." Tae said.

  The meeting continued, and Jungkook kept looking at me from time to time, and I always looked away. Part of me wanted to hate him, I wanted to make him feel as weak and helpless as I did when he kicked me out, but another part of me wants to forgive him, he already seems so helpless. He seemed tired, he had dark circles under his eyes, even though they weren't obvious, but he looked way more tired than I left him.

  We had to be on this yacht for a week, and there were other guests as well, when the meeting finished we had to go greet the guests. I had to be by Tae's side greeting everyone he greets. Most of them are other Prince and Princesses. Tae ordered me to get us some wine, so I went to the bar.

  I ordered to cups of champagne, and sat at the desk to wait. I was looking around, until someone grabbed my wrist, and made me look back.

  "Y/N..." Jungkook said, the pain in his eyes was back.

  "Jung...Prince Jungkook." I said, as cold as possible. I can't forgive him, not yet, he's done too much to me.

  "Listen to me..." he begged.

  I didn't want to, I don't want any explaining, I didn't want him near me, I grabbed the two cups, and walked to Tae as fast as I could, but he grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him. The champagne spilled on my dress.

  "Follow me." He said, before I could even reply, he grabbed my hand, and lead me into a room.

  "Change." He said, as he threw me a gown.

  When I walked out of the bathroom, I ran towards the door, but he closed it, and pinned me between his arms.

  "Y/N please, just listen." He begged.

  "I don't want to listen!" I said, somehow I started crying again.

  He eyes, his face, his familiar scent...Tears started to fall down my face. He put his head on my shoulder.

  "It wasn't what I wanted to do..." he whispered.

  "Go away Jungkook." I said, trying to push him away, but he just took me into an embrace, his head still on my shoulder.

  "I missed you." He said.

  I cried, that feeling...this helpless feeling is back. I every part of me is telling me to run away, to push him away from me and go back to Tae, but I couldn't do it. I wanted to stay like this forever, I wanted him next to me forever...

  "They made me..." He said, finally looking at me, he ran him thumb under my eyes, wiping away my tears. He moved his hand to my hair, stroking it gently. I rested my head on his chest, this scent, the same exact scent...

  "I hate you..." I whispered.

  I wanted time to stop on this moment.

  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it today just like I promised!

  Hehehe...

Anyways, thanks for watching, check out my other FFs as well, and have a nice day<3