Chapter 31

Taehyung P.O.V.

  Jungkook told me about the possibility of Y/N being a lost princess, he also told me he was going on a business trip to find out. He said he left Y/N at his palace, with his trusted servant Victoria. I called the palace a few times, wanting to check on Y/N, but no one answered. I thought that she might be outside, taking a walk or shopping, but I called two or three times, both on her phone, and at the palace. Still, no one answered.

  I grew suspicious. I never trusted Victoria to be honest, it felt to me that she had intentions, she wanted something from Jungkook, but I couldn't put my finger on what...She seemed nice, but from some of the things she does, or the way she looks at Jungkook, there's something about her that makes me feel as if I cannot trust her. I decided to go check on Y/N, for myself so I called in my driver, and headed to the palace.

  On the way, it started to rain, and fog grew everywhere, we had to slow down in case of accidents. I tired to call Jungkook, maybe he knows why Y/N isn't picking up her phone, but his phone was turned off. Maybe he's in a meeting...Once we got to the palace, I walked up to knock on the door, but still, once again, no one answered.

  I sighed, and pulled out the keys of the back door from my pocket, and found my way behind the castle. Before I could even get to the door, I saw figure, running out of the castle. It looked like a girl...Y/N.

  I rushed behind her, and called her, but she didn't seem to hear me. The rain started to fall harder. Something was dripping behind her. Blood. I squinted my eyes, and saw scars, bruises and freshly marked wounds on her legs. Her hair was wet, and her clothes were soaked. She stopped, at a train track, before I could even react, I heard a train going her way. I wanted to run up, and push her away, but she managed to get herself away.

  I waited for the train to pass. I saw her look up at the sky, I could see her eyes, clouded. Her face with scratches...Who did this to her? She was looking at somewhere far away, deep in thought. But her knees gave in, as she collapsed on the ground. But she didn't even bother to try and stand up.

  She curled herself in a ball, tears were falling out of her eyes, but the gaze of her eyes, were helpless, and dull. They didn't have the shine they used to. Blood was still running off her legs, her hair was on her face, but she ran out of energy to care about anything.

  I could tell she was exhausted, she hugged her knees, and buried her face in them, while laying down on the ground. Her knees were covered in blood as well. Why would they do this to her? My heart broke seeing her like this...her grub on her legs fell, and I rushed up to her, picking her up.

  I will kill whoever did this to her.

  Hehe...this is chapter 31 for now. The next chapter will be uploaded today as well, it will be as chapter 32A, there will be two chapter 32s.

  I just wanna say, I'm really happy that some of you guys are coming up to me in messages to say how you enjoyed my stories. And if you guys need any help, or just want me to read your story, I would be glad and honored to help;) just tell me privately and I will do my best to support you guys!

  Anyways, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3