Chapter 59

"I assume you already know that you and Andrea have...similar faces." The Queen started, awkwardly.
  "I saw her picture...she looks exactly like me. There's basically no difference at all." I chocked at the last words.

  Mentioning her name just makes me nauseous, it keeps reminding me that Jungkook chose me only because I looked so much like her. He keeps saying it isn't, but...I guess some part of me will keep believing this until I die.

  "She's not your twin, this you need to understand." She said.
  "Yes, she's a few months older than me." I replied.
  "Well...She, was your sister. Your older sister," The Queen started. "She loved you very much, and honestly I never really thought that she...she hated everything around her, but you."

  I widened my eyes. That...sounded so much like Jungkook...that was the reason he ran away at the first place.

  "She really loved you, you were the reason she stayed for so long. She was planning to run away ages ago, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She thought that if she ran away, you were left in this miserable place...she didn't want you to change into one of the people that she hated..." The queen sighed, "She did run away though, it was during the night when it happened. And you were so young, you were only months old." She started tearing up.

  I was her sister...that explains, a little, but my looks...how could they look so much like hers? I mean, I know that siblings should look similar, in some ways or another, but...so similar? This still doesn't add up.

  "She took you with her. Your wails woke us up, your father and I hurried downstairs, but all we saw, was her holding you in her arms, jumping into a black car, and disappearing in the darkness. We lost track of her ever since, and we lost track of you as well...Y/N..." she sighed, "When we finally found her again, it turns out she changed everything about her, her information, her name...and even, her looks..."

  It hit me then, she...she changed her looks. She changed her looks! That makes sense, she had plastic surgery then.

  "We found out the house she dropped you off at. She loved you, Y/N, so she chose a very nice family. She kept visiting you from time to time, until you were at the age where you could start remembering things, she decided you were best off without her. But your stepmother kept sending photos of you to her...and she decided to...change her face into yours." She was shaking her head, "When we finally tracked her down, she was already dead. We never knew why she died, they told us it was because she suicided..."

  I looked up at Tae. He killed her, that's what Victoria told me. He wasn't looking at the Queen, or anyone at all. He was staring at the ground, his hands held together, his gaze blurry.

  "During her disappearance, she found herself a new, and nice family that took her in. And found another little sister...

  ...I think her name was Victoria or something..."

  Ahhhhh, there you have it guys! The truth is out! Now, who lost bets huh? Lemme see your hands! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I hope it ended all your questions as well;)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3