Chapter 62

Jungkook and I decided to look through the stuff Andrea left a week after they announced that I was the lost princess. Jungkook kept saying that if this was all too hard for me, we could always wait for the future, or he just go through it, and tell me anything I wanted to know. But I thought that this was more of my thing than his, yes he did love her...or he loved the person who she acted as, in this case me, and yes he did know her longer than I did, but she was my sister at the end of the day. Something told me that I should go and see, I'm sure there's nothing more to her left that isn't revealed yet.

  The King and Queen led us to her old room. It was very clean, with half-see through white drapes, a humongous bed, a study table, a cute lamp, a book shelf, and a bathroom. Nothing of this really told us much about her, it only proved she didn't like the idea of being in a royal family. Her room was just as normal as any other person's, just a size bigger.

  "Andrea didn't like the fancy things we gave her, so liked things simple." The King explained.
  "Her stuff are all on the book shelf, the black box on top has most of her leftovers."The Queen helped us take it down.

  Jungkook and I sat on her bed. The King and Queen left, closing the door, leaving some privacy for us. The box was sitting on my lap, but I couldn't bring myself to open it. This is it. I told myself, this is every last detail that I could know of her, and would ever know about her.

  "You don't have to do this if you're not ready." Jungkook said softly, putting his big, warm hand on mine.
  "I am, I just need a little courage to..." I took a deep breath, and opened the box.

  At the very top there was a letter. To Y/N. It had written on top. I looked up, confused at Jungkook, and he just nodded his head, signaling me to open it, and read it.

  It was in a white envelope, and it had a faint rosy smell to it. I carefully opened the envelop, and opened the letter:

  "Hello Y/N, by the time you're reading this letter, I should be long gone." it read, "I don't know how you must feel while reading this. I am a stranger that you have never seen in your life, and of a sudden you have a sister that looks exactly like you.
   I hope your not mad at me for making all these decisions for you, or changing my face into yours. I love you, Y/N, you might never be able to see me in person, but I've watched you grow up, from a small baby the night I took you away, to the beautiful young woman you are at this moment.
  Guessing from the looks of things, I'm sure you know about everything I did. Yes, it is all true. I did take you away, I did "stalk" you while growing up, and I did serve for Taehyung, and yes...Jungkook did fall for me."

  I looked up at Jungkook after reading these words, and he was avoiding my gaze, I took another deep breath and kept on reading:

  "I'm sure he eventually found you, I'm not sure how, but from the years I've been with him, I know he did. I know that you saw my picture, he's not good at hiding things, and I know you should have been heartbroken when you found out about me. I'm sorry for that. But you should understand, he was never in love with me. I was you, he was in love with you all along Y/N. I only exposed him to you before you ever got to know him...
  Honestly, I don't know what you feel towards me. Whether it's hatred, or pity, or anger. Any of them is fine, I'm not asking for you to forgive me, or understand any of the things I did. I just wanted you to know that I did all of them or of love. I love you Y/N, you're my only sister. You were the only person I had hope in, for not turning into one of the people in this messed up society.
  From the moment you were born, I swore that I would take you away, away from all of these useless people, all of these royal drama. And I did, yet you grew up, and if I was in your life, I was afraid it might ruin all of this. I was afraid once you found out about yourself you would run back. I couldn't let that happen. So, as hard as it was, I had to stop seeing you...and everything else is history.
  I wanted to help you on your path to being Jungkook's fiancé. Yes, you two were arranged together. I wanted to get him crazy over you, so that life for you would be easier. So I approached Tae, and from Tae I approached Jungkook...I still don't regret any of the things I did.
  I planned my death Y/N. I figured, I've been avoiding you all this time, you will find out about me eventually, and I was afraid, I was afraid of facing you then. So I figured the best way for me to leave you safe, was by killing myself. As you might have heard, it was Tae who killed me. No, I made him kill me. He kept talking me out of it, but I wasn't hearing him, so that night, I made him kill me.
  I'm writing this before I go on to see him. Before I die, I don't know how I'm going to make him, but I will. I have to, for your sake... 
  Please try and understand, though it is fine if you don't, now or ever. I just wanted you to know, you have an older sister, that loved you, and is watching over you.
  —Love, your only older sister, Andrea."

  This whole chapter was basically just reading out Andrea's letter to Y/N, and I hope it didn't bore you guys...I enjoyed writing it though, so I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it;)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3