Chapter 19

*One Week Later*

  I was sitting in my room, after a rough day at school. I took a shower, and turned on the TV. School was pretty normal, at first people were pointing fingers at me, telling each other Prince Jungkook took me outside, but as time passed this passed as well, and now my life is back to normal.

  The only thing is that I still feel empty. I made friends, and my life is pretty busy, but my heart feels empty. Even after a week of being kicked out of the castle, I can't help but still miss him.

  "Now please welcome Prince Jungkook to make an announcement." The lady on the news said.

  I snapped my head up, and my attention fell on the TV. Jungkook is making an announcement? What happened?

  "Good evening, I am Prince Jeon Jungkook." He said, smiling and waving.

  "As you all know, a few weeks ago, it was reported that I was out with a girl, who wasn't Princess Tzuyu, and it was shown that I was hugging the girl."

  "Today I am here to clarify that she isn't my girlfriend, and we have nothing to do with each other, she was a servant that I took out to help her get to know Korea, but now she is out of the castle for good. I am still marrying Princess Tzuyu as planned. Please forgive me for the event that happened, I did not think it through. You will not see her again, I promise."

  My pen fell on the ground. I was too shocked for words. My lips were trembling, my mind went blank, and tears started falling again. He just told the world we were nothing...that I was his servant, he's denying everything...

  Wow, I guess I was right all along...he is a cruel and heartless prince, people don't change after all...I just sat where I was, I didn't know what to do, my tears were rolling down my face, but I didn't even have the strength to wipe them off. I didn't want to cry, I didn't know I still had such a strong feeling for him, I never knew his words could hurt me so much...maybe I do love him...

  He walked down, and the camera switched back to the news lady. How could he announce that so calmly? As if none of it ever happened, as if he never felt anything?

  "You will not see her again, I promise." Is that his way of telling me that he officially kicked me out of his life? Not see me again? Is this his way of telling me he's moved on? I was speechless, was everything he ever said, everything he ever did a lie? Was he trained to do those as well?

  It hurts...my chest...my mind, my eyes...they hurt. Especially my heart, I felt like I have been stabbed all over in the heart again, I don't want to feel this...I'm tired of crying over him, I'm tired of being happy or sad because of simply his words...I'm tired of even knowing him. How can I even start over when he still affects me this much?

  I can't let this end here, I can't start over, he's stuck in my brain, and I can't get him out. This isn't the end...it's only the beginning. Jungkook I hate you, I hate you for everything you have done to me, and I'll take my revenge.

When you least expect it.

  Yahhh, I know I said I'll upload every Friday, but today I just felt like uploading a new chapter. I'll upload a new chapter tomorrow as well.

  We're about to break 1K views!!!! *screams* I'm so happy! Special thanks to Animelovele and gigiloveskookie for voting. Also to christterrie, cassaryan, user20506614 for putting this book in your libraries.

  Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring, and short, the next few chapters will be better, and with more unexpected things *smirk smirk*

  Anyways, thanks for watching, check out my other FFs as well, and have a nice day<3