Chapter 33

Jungkook P.O.V.

  "Who are you?"

  Those words hurt me like knifes stabbing my heart. I couldn't find words to express how I felt, I was too shocked. Who was I? That was a question I never thought she would ever ask...I couldn't take this anymore, I made her go through this, I was the one who caused this...I should never had left her here. Fuck sake Jungkook, what is wrong with you, you messed up her life, you broke her heart, you made her go through torture...and here she is all broken. What was I expecting?

  Tae called in the doctor to check the situation. I couldn't hear what they were saying for a long time, all my focus was on Y/N, her eyes were shining like usual, her smile, her face...they were all the same, but she can't remember who I was...

  "Jungkook," Tae's voice snapped me back. "Did you hear what the doctor said?" He asked.
  I shook my head, he sighed.
  "He said she didn't really forget us," he explained, "A part of her still remembers everything, but she forced herself to forget everything. She's scared inside Jungkook, the torturing forced her to do this. It's like a self protecting thing she's doing." He said.

  His words made me tear up again. I know that real men don't cry, but I wasn't even sure why I was crying anymore. Was it because she didn't forget me, she still remembers deep inside...there's hope for me to get her back. Or because she's been hurt to the point she forced herself to forget...did I mess up her life so much to the point she couldn't take it anymore? And decided to just push it away and start over?

  "Don't cry." She said. She was smiling, as she cupped my face with her hands. Her eyes were filled with warmth, she tilted her head and he smile grew bigger.

  This made me tear up more. I rested my head on her shoulder. I'm so sorry Y/N, I caused all this to you, I'm the demon who was selfish enough to destroy your life...I should have never brought you along with me the first place. She was shocked by my move, and she just patted my head.

  "I'm going to bring you back..." I murmured, "and this time I'm going to be by your side all along...I promise." I whispered.

  The doctor said she was still too weak to walk, so she has to sit in a wheelchair. She's been really positive, and I have been re-introducing the palace to her. She keeps smiling at everything, whenever she saw me sad she would come up to me, and pat my head saying everything's alright. I wish it was...I really do Y/N.

  It started to blow wind during the afternoon, and we were at the garden. She was having fun with the flowers. But I had to interrupt her, she just recovered, and I can't risk having her sick again. I wanted to push her back inside, but seeing the sadness in her eyes made my heart melt, so I ran back to get a blanket to cover her.

  "Do you like it here?" She asked.
  I didn't respond her. I don't know if I liked it here or not. This is the place where you were given to me...but also the place you completely forgot about everything. Both of those because of me. She looked down at me, and I just smiled weakly. If this is my chance to start over again with you, I'm willing to take it.

  I'm not going to screw this up again. I can't afford to screw this up. If your giving me this chance to just start over then I'm willing to take it. I'm willing to drop everything this time. I'm going to make up for the mistakes I've made.

  Please give me this chance Y/N...

  I was planning to upload this chapter tomorrow, but seeing so many of my baby Arrows feeling sad and confused over the last chapter, I decided to upload this today to answer some questions.

  Don't be too sad, feel happy for Jungkook for having a chance to start over:)

  Thanks for watching, I will upload the next chapter tomorrow, and have a nice day<3