Chapter 20

*Few Years Later*

I finally graduated from college, I've had my ups and downs, my life wasn't really that smooth, but I managed to make it through all the difficulties that I've faced...except for one...Dealing with Jungkook. I've always told myself I needed to seek revenge from him, but I never had the time, I was always too busy on school and other things, that I've always been saving it for later. Now that I've graduated, I finally have the time to see what I'm going to do.

If I told anyone about this, they would definitely say I'm too stubborn, but it's not the revenge I'm seeking, it's more of the feeling. I want him to feel betrayed, I want him to feel every emotion that I have ever felt because of him. I want to see him weak and helpless. He did this to me, and I'm giving it right back to him, so it's more of returning a favor. At least that's what I like to tell myself...

I found a job a few days ago, and surprisingly it was to manage things for a prince. I'm not sure which one yet, since they didn't tell me, they said to let me have an interview today, to see if I could qualify.

I went to the address given, and it was in a castle. Of course I was half hoping it might be Jungkook's castle, but it wasn't. The guards let me in, as I sat in a hallway waiting to be called in.

"Y/N." One servant said, as I stood up, and she lead the way into an office.

I went speechless when I found out who I was managing for...Prince Taehyung...the older brother of Jungkook.

"Good morning." He said, smiling warmly at me, he signaled me to take a seat, and I did so.

"Good morning Prince Taehyung." I said politely, dipping my head.

"So you are the girl wanting to manage my time for me?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Why do I think you look so familiar?" He asked, getting up, tilting his head and examining me.

I bit my lip, and looked down at my knees. He can't possibly remember who I am, we've only met once, and that was years ago...before Jungkook kicked me out.

"Maybe, but I don't think we've ever met before." I lied.

He nodded slowly, and seemed to relax a little.

We continued the interview, and he seemed to like me a lot, and I got accepted. He told me to bring my things to his place before tonight, and from now on I'll be living in his castle.

"This is your room, as you know, you have to get up at six every morning, and my servants will give you the things I must attend to. All you need to do, is to manage it, and once your done you need to be by my side at all times. You must speak for me when I seemed to be out of words, and you must do what I say." He said.

"Basically you are now my personal manager and one of my servants."

I nodded. This was going to be tough, I definitely couldn't make one mistake, I needed to be extra careful, and I couldn't miss or mess up anything.

I turned back to get my luggage when I accidentally bumped into him. I didn't know he was still there, I thought he left after telling me what I had to do.

"I'm so sorry Prince Taehyung." I said, shocked.

He looked at me, as I covered my forehead. His chest was strong with muscle, but his scent was sweet. He took off my hand, and ran his thumb over it.

"You okay?" He asked.

I blushed. I wasn't used to this, he was so gentle, and sweet. His deep voice made me a little bit dizzy, and his stare made my heart fasten.

I nodded.

"Be careful next time, I can't risk having my only manager hurt." He said, still look at me.

We stayed like this, until one of his servants ran over and said something in his ear.

"I have to go, but make yourself a home, and try not to get hurt." He smiled, as he walked away.

I just stood there, too stunned to move. He was so nice...it's been such a long time since someone's been like this to me...Jungkook...he used to be like this. No Y/N, get yourself together, they've been trained, he might be faking it. Just like his younger brother...

I can't be distracted by him, I need to focus on my job...I can't fall for him, I'm not making the same mistake again. I don't want to feel those feelings again...

Happy birthday to our beloved Jungkook!!!! 생일 축하합니다 전정국<3<3<3 I'm sorry if he didn't appear in this chapter though...

We broke 1K views guys, on his birthday!!!! Did you guys plan this??😏😏 Just kidding, thanks you guys so much for this, I've never dreamed of getting this far. I don't think I still might be able to thank you guys one by one anymore, more and more people have been voting and commenting, or adding this book in their libraries, and I simply can't remember all those names. But I see everything you guys do, and I see all the people who have been with me since the start, and I thank every single one of you for anything you do!

Thanks for watching, again Happy Birthday to our Jeon Jungkook! A gift from heaven, our golden maknae that we all seen grow up to an adult! Check out my other FFs as well, and have a nice day<3<3