Chapter 12 You're on

I was running, running as fast as I could. I didnt know what it was that was chasing me but I didn't care. The forest was filled with thorns that scratched my skin but I could barley felt them. The mosterous beast was catching up when I tripped and fell over something. I looked at it and screamed, It was the man. The man I saw beaten and bloody looked exactly the same now. He was reaching his hand out to me.

"Help me" he barley croaked out. I looked up to see the beast comming and got up.

"I'm sorry" I cried as I ran from him. I didn't give him time to ask again as I took off, it was getting closer. I closed my eyes for a second to get the tears out and fell. I hit the ground hard and turned onto my butt, I backed up sliding myself with my hands as it came closer. I shut my eyes as it found me until I could feel it's warm breath on my face.

"Sadie." It growled. I opened my eyes and screamed as loud as I could.

I snapped my eyes open to come face to face with Drake. His panicked expression turned into concern as I woke up. I wiped the sides of my face, I didn't even know I was crying.

"What happned, whats wrong?"

"Bad dream." I said trying to shake the image out of my head. "I'm gonna go shower." I moved out from beside him and looked at the clock it was a little after three am. Drake had left at ten thirty to bring my parents to the airport, I don't even remember falling asleep. It was only Monday now and I had all week with Drake, I wasn't going to let some stupid dream get the better of me. I went to the bathroom and shut the door, I turned the hot water on and stepped in. I let the warmth surround me until I heard a knock on the door.

"Sadie?" It almost sounded like it had in the dream.

"Yeah?" I squeeked out. Why was I dreaming he was a monster, did I really think that?

"Can I come in?" I guess it didn't really matter, he's seen me naked before besides I was behind the curtin.

"Yeah." I heard the door open and him put the toliet lid down before sitting on it. He let out a loud sigh.

"What was it about?" I had to lie, I couldn't tell him I thought he was a monster trying to kill me and oh yeah I saw the guy you almost killed because I went behind your back and looked it up even though you asked me to drop it.

"Sharks." I knew he knew the second it came out of my mouth.

"Sharks named Drake please don't?" What was he talking about? "That's what you screamed before you woke up, don't bullshit me Sadie." It was my turn to sigh.

"I dreamed I was being chased by a monster, I saw it was you at the end." I said it quickly hoping he didn't hear it. I heard him stand up and shuffle around, the curtin moved as he let himself into my shower. I looked at him as the water ran down his chest, I couldn't help but follow it down until my face flushed. What were we talking about agian?

"I would never do anything to you Sadie." Oh right.

"I know, it was just a dream" I said as I took the step to connect us, I ran my hands up his chest and around his neck pulling him down to kiss me. He happily obliged and moved his lips with mine. I'm not sure how long we stayed there like that but after a while we had made it back to my bed. We were both still wet but had put our pjs back on.

"Will you sing for me." His voice was soft, My face blushed as I remembered what happened last time he asked me that. I thought for a minute and closed my eyes.

"Two jumps in a week
I bet you think that's pretty clever dont you boy?
Flying on your motorcycle,
Watching all the ground beneath you drop.
Kill yourself for recognition,
Kill yourself to never stop,
You broke another mirror,
You're turning into something you are not.