Chapter 14 He's cheating on you

"Janie stop it!" I smacked her arm as she cackled at her joke. Ever since she found out I had sex with Drake she had been making sexual innuendos out of everything I said.

"Oh please you probably already have." She laughed as I gave her a shocked expression. Drake and I had decided we should have at least one night apart this week, it was Friday and we only had two more nights to fit that in so I'm crashing at Janie's tonight. "Ok let's go the mall's gonna close in three hours." I sighed, with any luck we wouldn't be there that whole time but it was Janie were talking about. We hopped in her car and took off.

"Can I ask you something?" She gave me a duh look before I continued, I took a deep breath since I knew what was going to come. "I want to go to Greece with you guys, is that mean knowing he can't come?" Surprisingly she didn't squeal like I thought, she looked like she was in deep thought.

"I think you should just tell him, he already said you should go so why would he be upset." I nodded as we pulled up outside the mall, maybe she was right besides we had two months before the trip. I dragged her through the art store and picked up some new colored pencils, Patty wasn't kidding about me coming with Drake and has me making up new flash everyday. "I want to go in here." She pointed to the lingerie store, I gave her a flat look. "What? I think Todd will like it." She smiled and pulled me in. I browsed through the store as she put item after item in her cart. My eyes locked onto a black lacy corset with red stitching, I had to at least try it on. I grabbed it and we ran to the dressing rooms. She came out and showed me ten different sets before she decided on a light pink one. She shoved me in after her and made me model the outfit I had chosen. I didn't look in the mirror when I tried it on and creaked open the door a tiny bit to see her.

"I don't want it." I said before I closed the door, her foot was blocking my way and she shoved the door open. Her jaw fell open and immediately I started tugging it off.

"You need to buy that, if you don't I am for you. Have you always had those legs?" She joked as she grabbed at them and turned me around, I looked at myself in the mirror. "You should apply to be a model for this store" she left the dressing room ordering me to hurry up. I quickly dressed and cringed as my phone fell out of my pocket. I picked it up, thank god it didn't crack, but then I noticed I had a text message from an unknown number. I quickly opened it,

Have you seen your boyfriend today?

What? Who the hell was this?

Who is this?

They didn't respond and I quickly left the dressing room. What the hell were they talking about? I made it to the register before my phone dinged again. I gave the woman my card and opened the message, I almost dropped the phone when it replied,

He's cheating on you.

Yeah right, who is this?

Nothing happened as me and Janie walked out of the store, I looked at my phone every ten seconds before Janie grabbed it out of my hand. "What are you looking at?" I opened the message and she shook her head. "Sadie he's barley talked to anyone at that school. Who would he be cheating on you with." She was right, Drake loves me. But when I heard the ding I snatched it out of her hands.

The picture that greeted me made my stomach turn, there was Drake sitting on a park bench with a tall blonde. He was smiling at her, the same smile he gives to me. I felt tears well up as another ding sounded, I opened the next picture and let them fall as I saw him hugging her. Janie quickly looked at it and gasped.

"Do you know her?" She asked. I shook my head, she looked older then maybe early twenties, us but then again he was twenty. I quickly texted a reply.