Chapter 13 Time to break in my bed

We were snuggled in my bed, dry and showered since our outdoor water fight earlier turned muddy. Alice gave us trash bags to sit on in his car and wouldn't let us back in the house. She had shoved us out the side gate as Drake tried to hugging her making her duck and scream curse words at him before she shut the gate. We couldn't help but laugh at her as we ran back to his car.

"Tomorrow I'm getting you back." He mumbled into my neck.

"What? You shot me down my shirt. I'm pretty sure I owe you one." I scoffed.

"We'll you got it in my shoes, I'm gonna squeak for days." He was getting sleepy, his voice was cracky and slow.

"Fine, I'll let you give me a kiss goodnight will that make it up to you?" He nodded and I laughed. I leaned in for a peck but was surprised when his hand cupped the back of my neck holding me in place, tenderly moving his lips against mine. His teeth slid across my bottom lip, I granted his request and felt his soft tongue massage mine. He kissed me with such tenderness and caring it made my eyes water. I had never been kissed like this.

He pulled back leaving a few quick kisses on my lips, he moved his hand from my neck to my cheek and let his rough thumb graze back and forth. His eyes showed that same emotion he had last night, not the lust, the other one. His electric green eyes were burning into mine. We stayed silent for a few minutes before his voice broke it.

"I love you Sadie." My eyes widened in shock. He loved me? He kissed my lips one more time before I regained my composure.

"I love you too." I whispered out. He gave me a million dollar smile and right then and there I knew what I had said was true. The thought of not seeing that smile would kill me. He leaned back in and connected his lips with mine. He nibbled my lip asking for entrance but I kept my lips tightly closed. He tried again but I didn't let him in. He groaned into my lips.

"Please." He whispered. I shook my head and smiled curling my lips under my teeth. He raised his eyebrows. "Fine." He gave me a evil smirk before his hands went to my waist his fingers began tickling me as a tried my hardest to keep my mouth shut.

"Mmmhhhsahhh" I mumbled before I had to give in, I yelled out as his fingers continued torturing me. He didn't waist any time as he moved in for the kill. His lips crashed into mine but he didn't stop his fingers. I was laughing as he moved his lips on mine. I screeched out as he got my my underarms and he finally stopped and let me breathe. His smile made my heart melt and when he put his lips back on mine I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

We were still giggling when he lifted my shirt up over my head. I pushed him over as I grabbed his shirt And trying to get it off, it got stuck on his nose and arms, he laughed as he helped me get it off. He reached around my waist and hauled me the two feet from the bed up onto his shoulder. I put my hands on his butt to steady myself as he reached up and removed my shorts and underwear before flinging me back onto the bed. I laughed as he was trying to quickly remove his sweatpants getting them stuck halfway down.

He left them there as he crawled back up to me. He ran his tongue up my thigh making me shudder and giggle at the same time. He worked his way up my stomach tickling me with his lips and fingers as his mouth finally found my lips. We laughed and played as he put the condom on and laid down on top of me. We calmed our laughter as he lightly kissed my lips. He waited for my permission and I nodded before he slid into me. I gasped but was surprised when I only felt a dull soreness instead of the pain I had last night. He waited a few seconds letting me adjust to him. I arched my back to him as he started to pick up his pace.

It was completely different then last night, his fast thrusts made me moan out. He dug his face into my neck and sucked on the skin as he continued his work. The feeling was building within me as his panting breath hit my shoulder. He wrapped one arm underneath me as he hoisted me up and over making me straddle him. He grabbed my hips and helped me move up and down, I was embarrassed at first being so exposed on top of him but was soon moving on my own. I put my hands on his chest to sturdy myself and dug my nails into his skin. He groaned as I threw my head back, my climax building to outrageous depths as he grabbed my hips again.