New Kid

5th of May - 1:17 pm

Dear Diary,

Whoo! First entry! I guess i should've started this 'writing out my thoughts' thing at the start of the week... But if i know myself, i procrastinated all week. And now its friday. We found out there's going to be 2 new kids entering next week. Both are exchange students from Korea. No info on them yet will fill in more when I find out more. Hunk doesn't seen excited at all, but I'm pumped. hopefully they're girls- cute girls!

"Are you seriously writing about the new kids in your diary, already?" Hunk, my best bud, sighs. I turn around in my seat so I'm facing him, my back to the front of the class.

"Hunk. My main man. My best bud. You don't understand. This is so-"

"Boring?"

"I was going to say exciting. What if they're cute girls!" I exclaim quietly.

"Yeah well that's not exciting for me, i have a girlfriend, remember Shay?"

"Right. I appreciate your loyalty to your gf."

"Whatever man, anyway did you do the math homework?"

"Uh." I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"You didn't know there was homework did you." His voice is flat and i shake my head indicating i hadn't. "This is why when i say 'wait' you wait! You shouldn't be out the door before the school bell even rings."

"Im sorry okay! I had to get home quick to help-"

"Yeah yeah, you had to help Lily. Jeez, she's your older sister, you'd think you'd be asking her to help you with science fair projects.." He sighs.

"She's very serious about winning and i know most about space in the family so.."

"I know." He sighs. "Ill have your work done by next period. But you owe me five bucks."

"Since when do i have to pay you to do my homework?"

"Since you started forgetting every week." I groan as the lunch bell rings. I hadn't realised it but i guess i zoned out for like half an hour. English is so boring.

Hunk and i grab our bags and head to the science lab, which is where we have lunch with our friend Pidge. They're more into space than astronauts, probably.

Before i open the door i take a quick glance at my wrist, the clock still ticking.

0003 : 18 : 07 : 36

Pidge is working hard on her laptop, as always. "You come in here to rock out?" I say suddenly, as i walk past and they scream and fall off their chair.

"Haven't i told you to not do that?!" Their voice cracks as they jump up into a fight stance.

"Yes. I choose to ignore you." I sit in the chair a couple seats away from where Pidge was sitting.

"This is why you can't have good things."

"I know..." I sigh. "Anyway did you hear about the new e-"

"Exchange students; Keith and Lotor, both from Korea, both two years older than you and Hunk. They're not friends on Facebook so I assume they don't associate with each other. I'll leave you to think about that new information." Pidge is technically 2 years younger than Hunk and I but they were moved up a year 2 times because they're so smart. Because of that they're more concentrated on school then I am- ever, if Im honest.

"Guys?? Thats even better! Do you have photos?"

"God no- Lance, thats just creepy- not to mention stalking." They're also a huge hypocrite.