Voice's of Reason

14th May - 4:56pm

Dear Diary,
School was boring- Keith wasn't there which was good? I think. Lotor and I made up after the other day. He said he was sorry and that he was just over protective of me. Even though it wasn't his fault, he insisted it was. I don't deserve him. I really love him.
Shit gotta make this short- Pidge is here.

Pidge POV

I throw my bike onto the front lawn of the McClain residence and knock on the front door. Heidi answers. "Pidge? Hey, what're you doing here?" She asks, tilting her head.
"Hey, I need to see Lance. He's been an idiot the past few days and i just thought of stuff to yell at him." I reply, shrugging.
"Okay. I'll go get him, come in." She chuckles and opens the door for me before jogging upstairs. I step inside and wait in the kitchen for Lance, hyping myself up for what i needed to say.
"What're you doing here?" Lance quickly runs down the stairs but as soon as i hear his voice i walk past him, grab his wrist and drag him upstairs.
"I need to talk to you." I say, not letting go of him.
"About?-"
"Just- fucking come on." i say, practically throwing him in his room.
"Whats going on?!" He yells.
"Okay- fuck i forgot what i was gonna say- never mind- You're an idiot." I speak fast while flailing my arms.
"What-"
"Because-!" I continue, cutting him off. "You trust Lotor. And before you get mad- what has he done for you? Except tear you from us? Has he ever even shown you his timer?!" His expression drops from angry to confused and takes a moment to respond.
"He's insecure of it, I'm not gonna make him show me-" He frowns.
"He's fucking lying! He must be playing with you. Ive seen him flirting with other guys in trig." I yell, half shouting.
"You over-read situations." He grits his teeth, getting mad at me. He must think I'm crossing a line. but its my duty as his friend to tell him when he's being a pushover.
"Not this one! I have carefully read every fucking thing Lotor does or says. Have you ever wondered why Keith doesn't trust him? There must be a reason, right?" Lance opens his mouth to speak but i cut him off. "Don't you dare say something like 'but its Keith' because you don't know Keith!"
"Pidge-" I hadn't noticed Heidi enter.
"Heidi! Please tell your cousin he's an idiot and should listen to me." I turn to her and shake her by her shoulders.
"Lance you are an idiot." She admits, an adorable smile on her face. "Although, Pidge, i think you need to explain whatever this is to him calmly. He has a small brain."
"Hey!" Lance says, crossing his arms but Heidi and I ignore him.
"Plus the whole house can hear you yelling and i was told to tell you to be quiet." Heidi says and purses her lips
"Right sorry. You're right. Okay, thanks." Heidi and I exchange a glance before she exists Lance's room.
"Well know i know who your impulse control is. Since when did you two get along so well?"
"She's kinda my soulmate. You can not tell anyone." I point at him and glare.
"I knew it! But why is it a secret?" He jumps, excitedly.
"Heidi thinks people are gonna judge her- or something. I think she wants to focus on school instead of soulmates and shit." I say, rolling my eyes, trying not to let him know I'm embarrassed.
"Fair enough." he shrugs.
"You cant let Heidi know i told you! She would have my head if people found out because of me."
"Yeah, yeah." I see his smirk out of the corner of my eye.
"Whatever! This whole situation turned into a mess, I'm sorry. I had just planned to come here and explain and yell at you but i got really frustrated half way." I say while sitting on Lance's bed. "So... what're you going to do?"
"Wait i just got a text..." Lance says before groaning loudly and sitting next to me.
"What?" I say watching his phone.

shirno is now chatting with keithkogayne and sharpshooter
shirno: Okay.
shirno: You two.
sharpshooter: what the fuck, you know how to use technology now???
shirno: ...Matt taught me.
keithkogayne: Shiro. What are you doing?
sharpshooter: ha lame name.
keithkogayne: Says you- i bet you named yourself 'sharpshooter' because you're 'a sharpshooter of hearts'. How predictable.
keithkogayne: and lame.
sharpshooter changed their name to whateverfuckyoukeith
whateverfuckyoukeith: <<<<<
keithkogayne: ha lame name.
whateverfuckyoukeith: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!
shirno: are you two done
keithkogayne: yes.
keithkogayne: bye.
keithkogayne is now offline
shirno: crap he's gonna go for the milk
whateverfuckyoukeith: so???
shirno: hes lactose intolerant
whateverfuckyoukeith: ha sucked in, loser.
shirno: Lance i will give you E's for the rest of your highschool career if you don't go to my apartment and check on him right now
whateverfuckyoukeith: ughhhhhhhhhhhh
whateverfuckyoukeith: ok fine.
shirno: before he finds my ice cream !!
shirno: and change your name, its mean.
whateverfuckyoukeith has changed their name to cubanbi
cubanbi: better?? im going now
cubanbi: for my grades
cubanbi is now offline

A/N)) shiro ships it
im sorry this is so short and being uploaded late, I haven't had wifi or much inspiration but I promise I'll get the next chapter up on time:)