Boyfriend

Writing in first person is hard so ive switched to third person sorry guys

17th May, 5:18pm

Dear Diary,
omw to Pidges house since I finally got away from Lotor for the afternoon. He's been acting weird since the other day. He's way more overprotective, or maybe he's the same as he was before but I didn't notice it... I don't know why I'm going to Pidge with this, they'll only tell me I told you so'. I just need to talk about this with someone other than Lotor or my Diary. Maybe they'll give me actual advice instead of rubbing it in my face

Keith POV 

"I mean did you see how Lotor was treating him today? He's such an airhead if he doesn't show up here in the next hour asking for advice." Pidge says to Keith while grabbing the ice cream out of the freezer. They knew he wasn't paying attention but they liked to rant. Keith was daydreaming. He spends most his time daydreaming. That or fencing. Fencing helped Keith release his emotions, he fenced in Korea, he was apart of a team that competed in the Olympics. 
"Sorry what?" Keith was snapped out of his thoughts when Pidge snapped their fingers in front of his face.
"I said; do you want pizza?" They repeated.
"Oh, no thank you. Lactose intolerant, remember?" Keith says, Pidge instantly remembers and nods their head while completing their pizza order.
"Riiight. Really sucks that you cant have dairy, I mean all the best foods have milk in them! Take ice cream for example-" They were cut off but the doorbell. "That was fast." They chuckle, walking to the door. As they open the door, a tall, lanky Cuban boy rushes in. Lance.
"Oh thank God you're home- I urgently need your advice. Did you see-" Lance stops when he sees Keith. Keith's stomach churns and his cheeks heat up. "Oh." He says simply before spinning on his heal, heading out the door. "Y-you're busy ill come back later."
"No, you won't because he's here all night. Shiro put me on babysitting duty. Sit down." Pidge quickly grabs his arm and pulls him back into the apartment before closing the door and locking it. 
"Deja vu." Keith mumbles.
"You two-" They push Lance toward Keith. "Have some talking to do."
"Pidge, this isn't necessary. I don't hate him anymore, can we leave it at that? I have a boyfr-"
"You finish that sentence. I dare you."
"Fine. This is going to be done in private though, I'm not having you eavesdropping on us."
"Okay." They groan and walk over to a bedroom and point inside. "You guys can talk in here. If you want pizza it'll be here later."

Lance leads Keith into the bedroom and sits. Keith debates with himself whether or not to sit next to him and decides against it.
Usually, a handsome guy like Lance leading him into such a big bedroom would excite him. But under the circumstances, this was not the case. In fact, he was feeling the opposite of excited; he was terrified beyond comprehension. Keith wanted to bolt out of the room as soon as Lance's ass hit the mattress. But he needed to be strong. You can do this, buddy. Just tell him. "I am sorry for how I've been treating you. You've done nothing wrong and it's not fair to you." Lance says an apologetic expression stuck on his face. His eyes seemed sad and as much as Keith hated this he felt he couldnt ask what was wrong.
"Why were you such a dick?"
"Well, this is gonna make me sound like an even bigger dick but..." Lance inhales deeply before continuing, "Lotor made me think you were this self-centred asshole and that I shouldn't trust you because you'd try to control me or something but I shouldn't have believed him without trying to get to know you myself."
"That sounds like him." Keith sighs and runs his hand through his bangs.
"What'd you mean?" Lance says.
"Back in Korea, Lotor insisted on being number 1. It wasn't even an option to not like him. He assumes I'm his rival for some dumb reason; I think I dated a guy he liked once. I don't know, he's just really petty."
"I didn't know..."
"Yeah, no doubt he didn't tell you." he scoffed.
"He doesn't tell me anything..." Lance's voice was quiet. "Can I be honest with you?"
"That's what Pidge has been trying to get us to do." Keith says, smirking.
"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes. "Lotor treats me like shit. Not just at school, when we're on dates, at my house- in front of my family. But... I guess... I haven't been the best person either. Maybe this is karma? Maybe I deserve how he's been treating me?" Lance's expression changed drastically from angry to disappointed. He looks up to Keith, realising he didn't want to be this honest. "I don't know why I said that-" He begins jittering and Keith realises his jaw dropped. "I'm sorry um-" Keith stops Lance in his tracks and does something that surprises not only Lance but himself too.

He kissed Lance. Lance had his eyes wide open, frozen still. Keith pulls back almost as quickly as he went in. "Shit I'm sorry- I didn't mean-" Keith facepalms and stands. "I'm just going to go." He practically bolts out of the bedroom and straight for Pidge, hoping to get the key from them.
"Wait." Keith hears Lance say, still in the bedroom.
"Pidge I'm leaving." Keith finds them in the living room, crosslegged and probably reading fanfiction or Space Facts. They look up at Keith and lock their phone, placing it beside them.
"What about our sleepover? We were gonna play Battleships?" They say sadly.
"I-I fucked up I need to leave, we can play tomorrow night." Keith rushes.
"Keith wait." Lance is now next to him.
"You get to walk out why don't I?" He bursts. Lance seems shocked but knows he deserves it.
"Because Keith, I didn't kiss you that time."
"You did what?!"
"Pidge!" Both boys say in unison.
"Okay, being quiet!"
"You have a boyfriend- what I did wasn't right even if I hate seeing you with him. I'm embarrassed okay?" Lance stays quiet, knowing he cant argue againt him anymore. Pidge gives Keith the key and they both watch as he unlocks the door. "I'll see you at school."

OOF ITS DONE GOOBYE
Also the "deja vu" bit was a refernce to my other klance fic lmao check it out