Stay Out of it

12th May - 3:21pm

Dear Diary,
Lotor and I began dating 2 days ago, i should've made an entry before i asked him but i was too nervous. I still am. I wont write down my insecurities about dating him because that could go on for ages lmao
Being with Lotor is nothing like i had imagined... which i think is good. I think he makes me better. He tells me when I'm being annoying. He and I have agreed i can have the privacy of writing in my diary but he insists on reading all my texts and emails. Sometimes he doesn't let me hang out with the gang which at the time I'm sad about but i understand he just wants to hang out- to make up for the last 17 years that he hasn't been here i guess.

I slip my phone into my pant pocket as i walk toward the exit of the school. I spot Hunk looking in the window to the music room. As i get closer i see Pidge is with him and I see Shiro's arm leaning against the open door to the music room. "What're we lookin' at?"
"Cant talk just watch." Hunk says, not looking at me.
"What?-" Keith. Its Keith? He's dancing. His hair is tied up, his bangs are pulled back by a headband and he's wearing a black tank top and baggy pants. Even though he looks like a homeless kid, his ballet dancing is so graceful and beautiful. I cant look away.
"Hey baby, what're you looking at?" Lotor appears suddenly next to me, snapping me out of my day dream. "Oh its him. Gross. Come on babe, lets go to my house. I wanna watch more teen wolf with you." He latches to my arm. He's lying. He wants to make out in his room again and as much as i love him i just don't feel like doing that, but if i say that he'll get mad.. I've gotta find an excuse.
"Im sorry babe, Me and the gang were gonna go to the cafe again, I know you don't like it there so i wont ask you to come but I've got some stuff to do."
"Oh okay, i see."
"What?"
"Ditching your soulmate for your shitty friends, real nice Mcclain!"
"Hey I'm not-"
"Whatever." Lotor walks away, flipping his hair. Right as this happens, Keith walks out and chuckles.
"What was that about?" Hunk asks.
"Drama queen." Keith chuckles.
"Oh would you, shut up mullet? No one asked for your input here."
"What the fuck have i ever done to you?"
"Oh, i don't know, you showed up." Hunk gasps and I see Keith tear up. I feel so guilty as a sense of victory rushes through me.
"Whatever, remove the stick from your ass and ill see you at the cafe. Can we go Shiro?"
"Lance that was..."
"What the fuck dude, that was too harsh." Pidge yells before running to catch up with Shiro.
"Fuck." I breathe and run my fingers through my hair.
"Yeah... well..." Hunk scratches the back of his neck, thinking of something to say. I really made shit awkward. "We should go, we still have to help Allura open the cafe."
"Yeah..." I keep to myself and let Hunk go ahead. Hunk catches a ride with a Pidge and Shiro and I leave in my own car. I see Keith drive off on a motorbike.
It doesn't take long to drive to the cafe
"Took you guys long enough!" Allura yells before noticing Keith's shitting mood. Its like he's glowing with 'I'm angry as fuck' . "Oh, Keith whats the matter?" She says, concerned. Keith storms off into the kitchen. "Whats wrong with him?" She turns to Shiro.
"He and Lance got in an argument." Shiro sighs.
"Not again." Allura's disappointed tone makes me feel worse.
"Yeah again. Im sorry Shiro." I say, softly.
"Im not the one you should be apologising to, Lance."
"I know." I sigh, almost groaning while walking into the kitchen. "Uh- Keith?"
"What." He puts a knife back in the block.
"Calm down, I'm here to apologise."
"Sure you are." He rolls he eyes and turns around.
"Fine. Whatever. You go be an edge-lord, I'm gonna go get more milk for the fridge." I storm out the back door, turn the corner and stop. I lean against the wall and pull out my phone and see a message from Pidge. They don't work with us at the cafe. They have another job which conveniently is close to here so Shiro drives here with them then they walk to their job.

pidgeon is now chatting with sharpshooter.
pidgeon: honestly lance what the fuck
pidgeon: like i get that you didn't like him bc of the pinball thing
pidgeon: but are you really that petty?
pidgeon: you've been a fucking bully
pidgeon: you know what its like to be bullied
sharpshooter: i know I'm sorry
sharpshooter: i tried to say sorry to Keith before but he was being an edge lord and wouldn't listen
pidgeon: you better try fucking harder bc none of us want to be around an asshole
sharpshooter: Pidge...
pidgeon: ok maybe its just me
pidgeon: and Keith
pidgeon: but its just.
pidgeon: as soon as Keith comes into your field of vision you become this complete asshole??
pidgeon: what did he do
sharpshooter: i don't know how to explain it
pidgeon: try me
sharpshooter: its like he's always trying to one-up me
sharpshooter: like he has to be better than me
sharpshooter: lotor told me Keith's been shit talking me behind my back
sharpshooter: that he's been trying to sabotage me and shit.
pidgeon: and you believe him??
sharpshooter: yes. he's my soulmate.
pidgeon: how do you even know?
sharpshooter: whats that mean??
pidgeon: nevermind.
pidgeon: i have to go.
pidgeon is now offline.
sharpshooter is now offline.

I put my phone back in my pocket and lean my head against the wall. I don't know how to fix this.

Follow me on the klance and Voltron amino to know when I am going to update and to help me with ideas for future chapters!:)