Not Who You'd Think

15th May - 1:26pm

Dear Diary,
Lil update while I'm at lunch- Pidge and I went to Shiro's house to check on Keith and he was on the kitchen floor scoffing ice cream, we had to hold him down and rip the tub out of his arms. He seemed really upset and I don't know why, why does he care if I hate him? Why does it matter so much to him? Whatever I don't care. Anyway. I've lowkey been avoiding the gang all day. I didn't mean to, it was sort of easy though since I don't have many classes with them today. I haven't known how to face Pidge after yesterday.

"Hey, fuckhead." I hear Pidge say from behind me. I can hear the pettiness and anger in their voice.
"What?" I reply in monotone, roll my eyes and turn around in my seat.
"Pidge- just don't worry about it..." Hunk steps up behind them and says softly, putting his hand on Pidges shoulder.
"No- shut up Hunk. I wanna settle this."  They shove Hunks hand off their shoulder and fold their arms, looking down at me.
"What's going on?" I look to Hunk who, as always, seems to be the voice of reason.
"Why have you been avoiding us?" Pidge says, knocking my view onto them instead of the boy beside them.
"I haven't?" I give a confused look in an attempt to get back to eating my lunch.
"Don't bullshit me, McClain. I know you've been avoiding us and that you're mad at me. Whatever it is, can you just fucking drop it and talk to us? This is ridiculous-!" They shout waving their arms around, almost hitting Hunk a few times.
"I'm not mad, you're overreacting," I state calmly while crossing my arms. They're quiet for a second as their eyes widen. I hear 'ooo's from around us.
"I'm overreacting?! Shut the fuck up McClain! do you know how fucking stupid you sound?"
"Pidge, you're causing a scene-" I say and roll my eyes but they cut me off by picking me up by the collar of my shirt.
"Oh shut the fuck up!"
"Both of you! Fucking calm down!" Hunk yells and pushes us away from each other.

Hunks sudden outburst caused both go to silent. Hunk never swore, it started off as just being around my little cousins and nieces and nephews but since he is over practically 24/7 he got into the habit of not swearing at all. The last piece of profanity he swore in the last 6 years was 'crap' and that was only because Pidge dared him to.
"Guys- come on." I spot Keith's black mullet before he even shows himself. 
"Keith?" Pidge asks softly.
"Don't say anything. Just follow me." Keith scolds and Pidge and I stay silent while he walks us out of the cafeteria and into a hallway. He stops and folds his arms. For a moment I find him taking charge arousing, but quickly shake away the thought. "You two have been fighting ever since I came here so I feel like it's my fault so I'm trying to fix it."
"Oh, Keith no it's not-" Pidge tries to explain but Keith cuts them off.
"I'm trying to fix this. Stop. Talk to each other. When I come back I wanna see hugging." Keith walks swiftly back into the caf, probably to find Hunk. It wasn't Keith's fault we'd been fighting. I feel guilty making him think it was. I should talk to him later.
"So," I say hesitantly, raising my hand to scratch the back of my neck.
"Im sorry." Pidge immediately says.
"Me too, I guess. It's just Lotor-!"
"is lying to you!" 
"If we're going to make up I need you to stop with that," I say, folding my arms. Their expression drops for a moment.
"Fine. But I want you to ask him about his timer."
"Deal." I smile and raise my arms for a hug. They raise their eyebrow at me. We don't usually do hugs. "Look, I'm not for it either but Keith intimidates me and if he doesn't see hugging ill be very worried for our safety. I heard he carries a knife around school." I say, exaggerating. They laugh and hug me tightly.
"Woah who are you two and what have you done with my friends?" Hunk laughs and walks toward us, Keith follows close behind.
"Hey, Hunk. Sorry for what happened back there." Pidge says.
"Yeah and... thank you, Keith. For you know, dragging us out and making us make up." I say awkwardly but genuinely and we smile at each other for a moment. I don't notice the smug look Pidge and Hunk are giving us as we do so. Keith suddenly makes conversation with them and I'm stuck in a trance, only just noticing how unique and pretty his purple eyes are. How could I not notice that before?

-

Lotor sits down beside me as I gaze up at the sun getting ready to set. "Beautiful... isn't it?" I say in an almost whisper. After school Lotor and I walked to a nearby park to hang out, we've been here for almost 3 hours.  I hear Lotor scoff.
"Yes. But not as beautiful as me right?" He says.
"Right." I give a smile but frown. "Listen..." I turn my head to face my boyfriend. 
"What? Are you breaking up with me?"
"No- no. It's just..." I respond quickly, flustered but shake my head to get my thoughts in order. "Can I see your timer?" I say and he replies with a questioning but angry look. "I know you said you're self-conscious of it but I'm your soulmate- right? It shouldn't matter because we love each other-"
"Are you questioning my word?" Lotor cuts me off. I know boys are confusing but are this really how confusing they can get? All I want is to see his timer. Well, I don't even want to- Pidge wants to.
"What? No!" I stand and so does he.
"You are. I do so much for you- I made you popular! No one even noticed you before I came into your life and now- Everyone in the school loves us! So if you're saying what I think you're saying- you can say 'bye-bye!' to that popularity." There's silence for a moment as I stare at my platinum haired boyfriend in disbelief. "I can and will; ruin you, McClain. Do not test me." With a final spit of hatred in my direction, Lotor walks out of the park and presumably, home.

-
Sorry it took so long to update but here it is!! Please vote and comment or share it with friends:)