UPDATE (please read!!!)

hi! this isn't a chapter, obviously, and i'm sorry if i actually got anyone's hopes up. i've noticed that this book has grown a lot, 4k views & 200+ votes?? thats fucking amazing, which is why i feel it's important for me to post this.
i've lost interest in writing for this book, i havent had passion or ideas for it in months... which is why i've been delaying chapters for so long. it's unfair to you guys and it's unfair of me to force it.
which is why - for the sake of me and the few who actually enjoy this trash of a fanfic, i'm discontinuing it. at least, for now!! i dont know if i'll run it again or not. as of now, i'd like to start something new. probably rilaya, because i love rilaya, but a different concept than this one.
i hope the people who enjoy this fanfic will convert to my new one, and i'm sorry if i've disappointed anyone because i promise that wasn't my intention... i never really expected to have readers, this was just a 3 a.m. idea i created when i was bored, and i want to write a real story that i actually put effort into. the writing for this one has been mediocre at best, and i don't want this to be the only semi-popular book i write for that reason.

-kayla 🌈🦄