[4] You make me sick, literally.

I awoke to the sound of somebody snoring annoyingly loud. Ugh. How come I hadn't seen this coming? Sharing a tour bus with three grown men would have to take some getting used to. I groaned tiredly. Well, there was definitely no chance that I'd be falling back asleep now. I sat up and ran my fingers through my messy, long, dark blonde hair before hopping off of my bunk and quietly heading towards the kitchen. I was starving, so I decided to cook up myself some bacon and eggs.

I let out a sigh as I finally finished cooking my food. I turned off the stove and used my fork to push my scrambled eggs off of the pan and onto my plate that had already had my freshly cooked bacon on it. I placed my plate onto the table and spun back around to the kitchen counter so that I could make myself a cup of coffee. I heard somebody hop out of their bunk from the middle of the bus. I anxiously took my bottom lip between my teeth. Please be Ashton or Philip. Please be Ashton or Philip.

"Good morning." Bruno tiredly spoke as he walked into the kitchen.

Damn it. Bruno was the last person I wanted to see. "Mhm." I hummed quietly in reply as I finished making my coffee.

I spun around and leaned against the counter, only to find Bruno eating my breakfast. Wow. I groaned lightly, traveling back to the table. I took a seat across from Bruno and set my cup of coffee down before grabbing the fork out of his hand and sliding my plate back over to my side of the table. I glared at him as I ate my breakfast. He glared right back.

I pulled my phone out of the front pocket in my sweat pants and began scrolling through twitter, completely ignoring Bruno's presence. I picked up my cup of coffee and drank some of the warm, strong, vanilla flavored beverage it as I scrolled through my twitter mentions, but nearly choked on it as I did so.

"Oh, god." I said, face palming as I gave him my phone so that he could read through what his fans had been saying. "Bruella. They call us Bruella." I said as if it were the worst crisis in the entire world, which it kind of was. I let my fingers run through my hair, and I anxiously brought my bottom lip between my teeth once again.

He smirked as he began typing something on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I suspiciously questioned, glaring at him. He chuckled softly, turning my phone around and showing me the screen. He tweeted something on my account.

@IsabellaEvansDrums: I'd rather bang Bruno instead of my drums. ;)

"Why the fuck would you," I trailed off, snatching my phone out of his hands. I slumped downward in my seat as I watched him carelessly eat the rest of my breakfast. "I hate you." I mumbled.

Bruno was about to say something back, but Phil interrupted him as he walked into the kitchen. "Wow, bro. You actually made breakfast on your own? That's a first." He amusingly said, a small chuckle following behind as he immediatly walked over to the refrigerator. Phil obviously hadn't overheard any of the conversation between Bruno and I, because he had acted as if we were actually getting along well.

Bruno smirked. "Actually, no. My girlfriend made it for me." He said, before sending a wink in my direction.

I scoffed. "Alright, first, that was my breakfast. Second, I'm not your girlfriend, so stop calling me that!" I angrily shouted, standing up from my seat. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to so badly beat the shit out of Bruno.

Bruno glared at me as he stood up as well. He was about to argue back, but he was interrupted yet again, by Ashton this time. "You know what?! I've had enough of you two always clawing at each other's throats! Why is it so hard for you to just get along?!" Ashton annoyingly questioned.