[9] Show me?

"Bruno, stop it." I whispered, moving Bruno's hand away from my thigh for the seventh time tonight, and yes, I've been counting. He chuckled softly from where he was sitting beside me. We were currently having dinner with the guys at the restaraunt in the hotel we were staying at, and honestly, it was driving me insane; Bruno not being able to keep his hands off of me, and just eating dinner with these loud, obnoxious men in general, although we had finally finished eating a while ago. We were just sitting and talking, and I really couldn't wait to leave.

Bruno's presense traveled to my ear, his warm breath hitting the skin on my neck, instantly giving me goosebumps all over. "I just can't help myself. You look so sexy tonight." He hotly whispered, placing his hand on my thigh once again.

Yeah, I'd be lying right through my teeth if I told you that I didn't feel the same way towards Bruno, but neither of us could be acting like this right now, especially since none of the guys knew about us yet. "Not right now." I quietly told him, grabbing his hand away from my thigh and entwining our fingers so that he would just stop touching me, at least for a while.

"Hello!? Earth to Bella!" Phil exclaimed.

I immediately looked forward, glancing around the table, completely unaware of what was going on. I must've been paying absolutely no attention to everybody else around me. All the guys had gone silent and were staring in my direction.

"What?" I rudely questioned, beginning to feel uncomfortable with eberybody's gaze intently upon me.

"We wanted to know what song you think we should open with at tomorrow night's show." Kameron restated.

"Oh, um. I-I think we should open with Show Me." I stuttered, and Bruno immediately began lowly chuckling from beside me at my response. I glared at him, and he was smirking like an idiot.

"Um, alright. Why is that?" Phredley asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, already feeling extremely annoyed with this topic. "I don't know." I responded. "You guys should just do your thing, and leave the crowd aroused and sweatin' by starting off the show with a song like that." I annoyingly glanced around the table. I sighed, leaning back in my seat. "Trust me, they'll love it."

"How do you know that?" Bruno mischievously chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Because, the majority of the crowds are always women. And I am one, so I should know." I nonchalantly replied, smiling slightly.

A long silence took over the entire table.

"Holy shit!" Phil exclaimed, breaking the slience. "That's a brilliant idea, Bella."

I raised an eyebrow as the entire table began hollering and clapping, standing up from their seats, Bruno being the only one still sitting down next to me, his hand never leaving mine.

I chuckled unbelievably. "You're joking, right?"

"Nope." Jamareo laughed. "The wise Isabella has spoken!" He cheerfully raised his arms above his head.

I laughed, bringing both of my hands up to my face. "Oh, god." I managed to say through my laughter, finding the way these men were acting completely and unbelievably hilarious. "You know what?" I laughed. "I'll see you all tomorrow, because it's getting late." I chuckled as I stood up from my seat, grabbing Bruno's hand as I did so. Like I said earlier, we've all had already finished eating, so it wouldn't matter if we left now or not.

We all said our goodbyes, and I immediately dragged Bruno out of the restaurant and into the lobby of the hotel. Bruno lowly chuckled. "Can't wait to get to the bedroom I see." He smirked as we walked into the elevator, and I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly, ignoring his previous statement.