[20] A cup of coffee and a few confessions?

Two days later.

Santa Barbara, California.

"I can't believe you made me get a tattoo." Ashton complained, rubbing the spot on his chest where his tattoo of the San Diego Chargers logo was. He decided to get a tattoo of that because well, he's from San Diego, and that specific football team was his life. We'd literally just walked through the front door of my apartment and he was still complaining that his little tattoo hurt.

"Oh c'mon, it couldn't of hurt that badly." I rolled my eyes, setting my bags down in the living room.

He ignored my statement and scoffed. "You know, I still can't believe you voluntarily took your shirt off for the tattoo artist. Do all girls do that?" He pursed his lips.

I actually felt like laughing right then and there, because our experience at the tattoo shop back in Hawaii was insane. I got a large tattoo of a sunflower on the side of my right hip, so I had to take my shirt off for that, which I gladly did without being told to, because the man who was doing my tattoo was incredibly attractive and I'm a complete sucker for men with tattoos.

I chuckled. "He was hot, do you blame me?! What kind of guy doesn't like a good view of boobs while doing their job?"

"Well, I don't know, maybe guys like me?!" Ashton rolled his eyes.

I threw my hands into the air, surrendering. "Okay, okay. Fine." I laughed quietly, pulling my luggage into the hallway. "Would you help me with the laundry?" I questioned. After being away for so long and bringing only so many clothes, most of them are gonna need to be washed, especially since you're gonna be leaving again in a few weeks.

Ashton groaned, walking out of sight, probably heading for the kitchen. "Can we just hang out tonight and maybe get some pizza and watch a movie? You can do your laundry tomorrow, blondie." He called behind him. The echoing of his voice confirmed that he was definitely in the kitchen, probably searching for something to eat.

Yeah, maybe he's right. I tiredly ran my fingers through my long blond hair, which urgently needed to be redone. Pft, you didn't think I was a natural blond, did you? Naturally, my hair is a light shade of brown, but I had started dying it blond a few years ago, although my big, dark brown eyebrows had always completely given it away.

After a few moments, I heard a high pitched, feminine scream coming from the kitchen, startling me and causing me to jump unexpectedly. What the bloody hell?

"Ash, you okay?" I confusedly questioned as I began walking in the direction of the kitchen. As soon as I walked in there, I noticed Ashton leaning against the kitchen table, looking utterly petrified. "What happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"A-All of your food, I-It's expired." He stuttered, pointing towards the refrigerator.

"Oh my fucking god." I facepalmed, turning around and exiting the kitchen. Ignoring Ashton's horrifying experience, I was more focused on his hilarious, feminine scream. "You scream like a girl, you know that?" I laughed.

He scoffed. "I'm ordering pizza and you're paying for it now!" He annoyingly called behind me.

I chuckled, plopping down on the couch in the living room. "Okay, you do that, Ash."

***

"Oh my god! Yes! I remember that!" I laughed uncontrollably with Ashton as we lied on the couch, watching Hot Rod, though we weren't actually paying any attention to the infamous comedy playing on the television screen right in front of us, but instead, we were too busy lauging about the funniest things that had happened during the first few weeks of the Moonshine Jungle tour. It must've been like three in the morning by now, but we didn't care. We were having way too much fun just hanging out and talking.