[17] Love Me Tender

"I think we're lost." Bruno solemnly announced as we made our way through many palm trees and other exotic Hawaiian plants.

"You said you knew where we were going!" I dramatically shouted, my voice going five octaves higher than it normally was.

He lowly chuckled. "I'm kidding. I know every inch of this forest, I used to come here all the time."

I rolled my eyes. "Bruno, could you just please tell me where we're going?" I pouted, trying my best to keep up with him. Only fifteen minutes prior, he had told me that he wanted to show me something, and apparently it was in this forest a bit near the beach.

"I told you, darling. It's a surprise." He laughed, stopping in his tracks and waiting for me to catch up with him. He held out his hand and I gladly took it, walking to his side and nearly gasping for air. Okay, maybe I'm over exaggerating a little. But I was getting tired.

"Ugh, could you slow down?" I tiredly questioned after a while.

He chuckled. "Babe, we haven't even been walking for very long." He softly spoke as we began traveling down towards the beach, all without slowing down our pace even the slightest bit. The damp, cold dirt and tiny rocks felt strange between my toes as Bruno and I continued to travel barefoot through this seemingly never ending exotic forest.

I annoyingly scoffed. "Easy for you to say. You're always singing and dancing with the other guys while I sit on my ass and play the drums. The only thing I could possibly be working out are my arms and hands."

Bruno lowly chuckled and smirked at my last statement. "Are you trying to say that you'd be really good with your hands—"

"Bruno!" I groaned, roughly hitting his arm before he could even finish with what he was going to say. "You think too dirty." I annoyingly muttered.

He glanced over at me and smirked, his gaze intently traveling up and down my body. "How could I not?" He turned his attention back to the forest ahead of us. "You look sexy in that bikini, I just wanna fuck the consciousness out of you right now."

"Ugh." I whined, pulling my hand away from his.

I had been wearing a maroon red bikini with a pair of black shorts, due to how fucking hot it is in Hawaii and the fact that I planned on going surfing sometime today. I didn't think Bruno would be all over it.

"We're here." Bruno smirked, pulling me out of the forest and onto the beach. My eyes widended at the massive waves that took place in front of this one specific spot, which was completely excluded from any human population or any of Hawaii's public beaches, due to the fact that this beach was surrounded by the beautiful forest that we had just finished traveling through.

"Wow." I breathed, taking in the immense beauty that the beach captivated.

Bruno smiled. "It's beautiful." He chuckled. "But it's not what I wanted to show you." He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me along the sand some more before stopping at a little abandoned beach house that stood right in front of the water. It was held up by four posts, so that when the high tide came in, the ocean would be right beneath the porch. Nature itself had claimed it as it's own, due to the vines and various other plants had grown around it over the years. It was beautiful, despite the dirty, chipping red paint that had hardly covered the house anymore.

I loved it.

He then dragged me up the steps and eagerly pulled me inside the house. "I used to come here all the time. Just to get away from the world for a little while, y'know?" He babbled. "And the best part is, nobody knows about this place except me and you."