OtaYuri

(: 2 updates in one day?! What?! Happy Yaoi days darlings! First Otayuri! So exciting! And guys plz for the love of god... If you think Yuri is too young for sex.. Plz don't read this and do not fucking comment about that shit on my book. You can have your opinions just don't put them in my comments plz. Thank youuuuu :)

Otabek came to visit Yuri in Russia, after not seeing him for months he missed his new friend. Yuri invited him to stay with him and his grandpa. They had just arrived at the house after picking Otabek up.

"Grandpa?!" Yuri yelled as he opened the door.

His grandfather came walking into the room. "Welcome back Yuri! This must be Otabek! I'm Yuri's grandfather." He said extending his hand.

Otabek shook it firmly, "Nice to meet you sir. Yuri tells me great things about you."

"Oh, call me Nikolai. I've heard the same about you, son. Yuri won't shut up about you." Yuri's cheeks turned a crimson color as his grandpa continued, "He was very excited to see you again."

Otabek let go of Nikolai's hand and grinned at Yuri, "Is that true Yura?"

"I- well, you're a good friend is all.." He trailed off, "We should get you all settled in and I'm sure you're tired from the trip and everything. See ya tomorrow Grandpa! Night!"

Otabek nodded towards Yuri's grandpa, "Goodnight sir."

Nikolai nodded back and walked off.

"Um.. F-Follow me." Yuri said, grabbing one of Otabek's bags and leading him to the bedroom.

Otabek walked into the room, immediately noticing it was Yuri's style. "Uh.."

"This is my room, though you can probably see that.." Yuri pushed some hair back behind his ear, "Um.. You're gonna be staying here. You can have the bed. I usually sleep on the windowsill."

"Well, I mean.." Otabek put his suitcase by the door, "Can't we just share the bed?"

Yuri blushed, his face a light pink, "Um.. Sure. I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."

"I don't mind sharing a bed with you" Otabek said, taking his leather jacket off, "Its totally fine with me." He pulled off his scarf, leaving him in a gray t-shirt.

Yuri's eyes raked over Otabeks body, he obviously works out, I mean damn. His arms were nice and big, he probably had a rippling 6 pack under that shirt too...

"Yura?" Otabek said, snapping Yuri out of his thoughts.

"Yeah? Sorry I uh... Got distracted."

Otabek nodded and stepped closer to Yuri, "So, you never answered my question."

"What question?"

"What your grandfather said.. Was it true? Do you talk about me often?"

Yuri looked out his window, "Beka! That's a stupid question! Only sometimes.. I mentioned you a few times."

Otabek grabbed Yuri's waist and pulled him closer, "I missed you too Yura."

Yuri looked up at Otabek, their height difference was very obvious in this position. His eyes kept flicking back and forth between Otabeks eyes and lips. Yuri's mind was screaming 'Beka! Kiss me already!'

As if Otabek read his mind, he leaned down and connected their lips. The kiss was slow and gentle, as if Yuri was going to break from Otabeks touch. Once Yuri wrapped his arms around Otabeks neck and pulled him closer, the kiss turned more passionate and needy.

A soft moan escaped Yuri's lips, "B-Beka.."

Otabek picked Yuri up, the smaller boy wrapped his legs around him quickly. Otabek walked them to the bed and laid Yuri down on his back. He pulled off the younger mans shirt and kissed down Yuri's neck, "Wait O-Ota"