Pliroy: Talk dirty to me

(: I know that not everyone likes this ship (Yuri and JJ) its not my favorite either guys lol. I personally prefer Otayuri but.. JJ just seems like he would initiate some dirty talking in the bedroom. Anywhooo enjoy my loves :)

Dirty talk

“I don't know why you won't admit it Yura. You love it when I fuck you. Just say it, admit it to yourself.”

Yuri sighed and his fist tightened onto the sheet. “N-No, I- oh god- D-don't!”

“Come on Yuri..” I'm dropped his head to rest on Yuris shoulder, his mouth right by Yuris ear. “You like it when I fuck your slutty little hole, don't you?”

“Yes!” Yuri said, growing his shame out the window. “Oh my god! Y-Yes! Fuck my slutty little hole!”

“God you're such a whore. Moaning and screaming for me to fuck your tight little ass. Is that right? Are you my little whore?”

“Yes, I'm a little whore! Y-your little whore.. JJ!” Yuri moaned out. His dignity was gone, too lost in the feeling of JJ’s hips snapping into him.

“I don't even know how you haven't fucked anyone but me. You're such a slut, I'm surprised you haven't fucked all of your competitors.”

“N-No. J-just you JJ.”

JJ groaned in the back of his throat, god that was sexy as Hell. He pulled his body up and grabbed Yuri's hips, pulling them back to meet his thrust. “Do you want my cum? Huh? Want to be my cum dumpster?”

“Yes! Yes! Please, cum in me JJ!” Yuri whined as his pleas were answered with JJs warm fun filling him. JJ continued thrusting into him, finishing off his orgasm. “Oh god.. C-Close.”

JJ smirked and reached a hand around Yuri to help him out. He brushed a finger over the tip and fun immediately shot out onto the bed, along with Yuris moans filling the room.

“J-”

“Hush Yuri. I'm gonna clean up a bit but uh.. You should go to sleep. We can talk later if you'd like.”

Yuri nodded and got comfortable before slowly drifting off.

~yay for time skips!~

Yuri woke up and turned his head to the side, why the fuck was his pillow so fucking hard and hot?! He opened his eyes slot, getting adjusted to the light.

“Morning Yura.”

“Oh my fucking god!” He quickly got up, wincing at the pain in his ass. His hands covered his mouth as he spoke, “D-did we.. Ya know.. Did we actually do that? Please tell me it was a dream.”

“Aww, do you dream of me often?” The Canadian smirked.

“Answer the question Jackass!”

“Yes. We did everything you're thinking of. I won't tell anyone Yuri, I promise. This is our thing, only us.”

Yuri nodded and thanked him before laying his head back on JJs chest. He traced patterns onto JJs well toned stomach while JJ ran his fingers through Yuris hair. “I um..” Yuri said, breaking the silence, “I liked it. And uh.. Thanks for, well, everything.”

“Anytime Yura, even if that means this was a one-time thing. I'm still there if you ever need me.”

“I don't..” Yuri huffed and pushed his embarrassment away, “I don't want it to be a one-time thing.”

“Then why don't we do it again sometime?” JJ smirked before adding, “Does that sound good my little slut?”

Yuri rolled his eyes and smiled, he couldn't help the fact that he just got turned on from being called JJs slut. And he wasn't gonna fucking deny it either, “Mhm, like… right now?” Yuri moved to straddle JJs waist, “Want for fuck my tight little slutty ass?”

JJ groaned, pulling Yuris lips onto his and repeating their previous events from a few hours ago.

(: Hiya! So imma post a cheaper in a short while and its going to be explaining some important Crap! So is like for you to go check it out plz. It should be up by the end of tonight! :)