Phichuuri: Foodplay

(: I guess you could say this is my coming back. I don't know if you read my update book or not but... I wasn't writing for a while due to my Aunt passing away. I miss her a lot. I have her funeral this weekend. I think she would want me to keep doing what makes me happy. So... I came back here to write. It's been a while and I missed you guys :)

Foodplay

It all started with making ice cream sundaes at Phichits apartment. Phichit got Chocolate on his face on accident and Yuuri laughed at it. Now Yuuri was gonna pay the price for it.

"Phichit you better not get me all messy!"

Phichit inched closer with the chocolate syrup in hand. "You made fun of me! You totally deserve it!"

"I was laughing WITH you! Not AT you! Keep that chocolate away from me!" Yuuri said as he scrambled around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"No way! I wasn't laughing!" Phichit said as he squirted the chocolate at Yuuri, some of it landing on Yuuri's shirt.

"Dammit!" Yuuri shouted and he took the shirt off and went and threw it in the washer. "You asshole. That better not stain!"

Phichit had a devilish smirk on his face. "Damn Yuuri. Have you been working out?"

Yuuri rolled his eyes. No, he hasn't. He was just in pretty good shape since it was only the first week of offseason. Phichit really didn't care what his body looked like, though it did look good, he was just really horny now. I mean he had been without his Best Fucking Friend for awhile.

"Come on Yuuri," Phichit came to where Yuuri stood and pecked his lips, "Let's play."

Yuuri's cheeks flushed as he nodded, reconnecting his lips with his friend. They got lost in each other's lips as Yuuri took control, pushing the Thai man against the counter and letting his hands roam wherever they pleased.

They had done this multiple times and both knew that Yuuri's shyness would slowly fade away. It was just a matter of time.

They continued their kiss as Phichit turned them around and lifted Yuuri onto the counter. Yuuri scooted back, knocking the sprinkles over, as Phichit pushed himself onto the counter as well.

Their tongues danced together as their hands groped each other. Phichit grabbed one of the ice cream cones he made and smashed it on Yuuri's chest, earning a gasp from him.

"C-cold." Yuuri's mouth hung open as he looked at the man above him. "You're gonna pay for that."

Phichit chuckled, "Yeah, uh-huh, right. You wouldn't da-ah!"

He shivered as he pulled the tub of ice cream off his head, letting the half melted ice cream roll over his shoulders and down his chest and back.

Yuuri didn't even bother to stifle his laughs, "Revenge is really... really..."

"Mean?" Phichit interjected.

Yuuri leaned up and licked up Phichits neck, cleaning off some of the ice cream that had been there before whispering in his ear, "Revenge is sweet."

Phichit scoffed and began pouring the melted chocolate ice cream onto Yuuri, filling planning to destroy his countertop in the process. "You're on."

The food fight broke out between the 2, each grabbing things from their left and right to attack with.

Phichit sprayed chocolate syrup on Yuuri, Yuuri sprayed caramel syrup on Phichit. Yuuri threw Ice cream cones at Phichit, Phichit threw cookie crumbs at Yuuri. They both grabbed the whipped cream and began fighting to spray each other with it. Phichit squeezed Yuuri's side, getting a small squeak and the ability to take control of the whipped cream bottle. He quickly turned it around and sprayed it down Yuuri's cheek and all the way to his bellybutton.

Yuuri signed in defeat, "You win."

"I shall claim my prize!" Phichit exclaimed and leaned down, slowly licking from Yuuri's belly button all the way up to his cheek and back down. He pulled Yuuri's pants down enough to claim his prize. He spit on his hand and slicked Yuuri's member before sliding down onto it.

They each let out a loud moan at the sensation.

"As much as I would like to continue kissing you, " Yuuri said as he headed toward the bathroom, "I need a shower."

"I'll join you," Phichit said as he got off Yuuri and helped him onto the messy floor.

They headed to the bathroom as carefully as they could and got into the shower. Yuuri washed the chocolate off his face and helped Phichit get the caramel off of his. They took turns helping each other to get off all the sticky sweets.

"Do you want to watch a movie in the living room?" Phichit asked once they had gotten out.

"Yeah, sure," Yuuri said wrapping a towel around his waist.

They headed downstairs and stopped dead in their tracks.

"Jesus," Phichit said, "How did we make that big of a mess?"

"We did have a food fight." Yuuri pointed out.

"Correction," Phichit said, kissing Yuuri's cheek, "We had food fight sex!"

Yuuri rolled his eyes and went to grab a mop. "Start cleaning."

(: The end. Hope you enjoyed my coming back story. I'm gonna try and finish up these last 7 kinks from last years kinktober. Then I have the big combination one-shot! I'm not sure how long that will take but I'll have it out as soon as I can after I finish up the last 7 kinks. Sound good? :)