Sarseu: Uniform Kink

(: Requested pairing from Zanexkawaii SaraXSeung. I don't actually know the ship name for these 2 lovelies so I just made this one up lol. I am actually really happy that a straight couple was requested because I want everyone to know that I don't just write Gay couples. I can write whatever! Gay, lesbian, straight.. like I really don't care guys. Anywho... I hope you enjoy! :)

Seung had morning practice today, like most days. Sara stayed home since it was really early and she needed her "Beauty rest" even though she was always beautiful.

Seung came back into their shared apartment and set his bag by the door, taking off his jacker and hanging it on the coat hook.

"Seung? Is that you?" Sara called from what Seung could only assume was the kitchen.

"Yeah, I just got back from practice." He informed her as he took off his shoes.

"Okay, I'm in the kitchen cleaning! Did you want something to eat?"

"No," He said heading into the kitchen, "I grabbed something  after practice- Holy..." He stopped in the doorway and his gaze dropped down to the oven, only to see Sara on her knees cleaning the oven, her perfectly tanned butt hanging out of the maids uniform she was in.

Sara continued on talking, seemingly not fazed by her boyfriend staring at her ass. "Okay, well I've been cleaning so.. What do you think so far?" she asked as she came out of the now cleaned oven and showing off the rest of her outfit.

Her boobs were practically bursting out the top of her shirt, a very short skirt with the bottom of her butt hanging out slightly, which of course was matched with a black lacy thong. Her accessories included white lacy thigh-high socks, a black headband on her head, black heels, and a pair of black and white cuffs on her wrist.
(: I was gonna put pictures here but I feel like y'all have some good imagination and I described it so... Just picture it! :)

Seung couldn't help the blush that crept onto his cheeks, he had seen Sara in lingerie and even naked before but he still blushed at the thought of sex with her.

"Seung." Sara said, bringing Seung back to earth.

"Hm?"

"Are you just gonna sit there and stare?" She questioned with a sly smirk plastered on her face. "Come touch me Seung."

He didn't have to be told twice. His hands were on her waist in a minute and their lips were touching before that. "Sara.." Seung said between kisses, "The bedroom."

"No," She said, stopping their kiss, "Here. Make love to me here Seung." She whispered in his ear, just how she knows he likes.

Seung nodded and reconnected their lips. It was gentle and careful, yet filled with love and passion. Seung tapped Sara's hip and she jumped up onto him. He set her on the island and closed the oven with his foot.

Sara smiled into the kiss and began to take off Seung's pants. "Hurry baby." She mumbled into the kiss.

Seung broke from the kiss and pulled his shirt off. "You have no patience." He said, making Sara laugh and roll her eyes. He pushed his pants off and stepped in between Sara's legs.

She smiled, "So do you like the outfit?"

Seung chuckled and nodded, "You look very good in it."

"Thank you." She whimpered as she felt Seung push into her slowly.

Seung let out a low groan at Sara's tightness. It was warm, wet, and tight just like she always was.

For Sara it was just as pleasurable. Warm, thick, and hard. This time was different though. He seemed more into it. It was just as Sara had intended though. She wanted him to enjoy it more, to have fun. And god did she succeed.

She could actually feel Seung twitching inside her. And judging from the slowing thrust and the little groans and grunts Seung was making, she knew he was close.

Seung let his hand find its way to Sara's clit and he began rubbing slow circles, just like he knew she liked.

"Ah! Seung, faster." Sara moaned out.

Seung nodded and began rubbing faster. Seconds later Sara came with Seung following closely behind.

Sara smiled and pulled him into a kiss, "Did you like it?"

Seung nodded and lifted Sara up onto his hip. "It was wonderful. Thank you."

Sara nodded and wrapped her legs around him, "Shower?"

"Yes, beautiful. Lets go shower." Seung said as he carried her off to the shower. Where they washed each other from head to toe. Nothing sexual. Just complete love.

(: I donno... I hope it was good. Kinda feel like it wasn't (tbh I had this done a little while ago but last night I finally decided to just post it cause I felt bad for taking so long to update) Lots of family issues and such has happened lately too so.. Uh... Yeah.... Anywho... I hope I can have another chapter out soon for you guys! Hope you all enjoyed this! :)