Otayuri: Phone sex

(: I just finished checking this for errors! Also, I wrote another Otayuri one shot that's a fluffy and I finished it tonight but... I dunno about posting it today. What do you guys think? :)

Otayuri: Phone sex

This was another thing that sucked about a long distance relationship. When you're horny, you can just call for your significant other, or jump on them and fuck. It doesn't work like that. Not when they live in Kazakhstan and you live in Russia.

"Otabek, oh god..." Yuri panted, his breath ragged as he jerked himself off.

"Calling 'Otabek' phone." The phone rung twice before there was a pickup. Yuri didn't know that though.

'Yu-"

"Otabek, oh god..." His moans were becoming louder and louder as he got into it, "B-Beka!"

Otabek listened from the other side of the phone. 'Holy shit' he thought to himself. 'Yuri is masturbating. To me. He's saying my name.'

Otabek couldn't help but find it arousing, soon he was supporting a boner of his own. He bit his lip and began rubbing himself through the fabric of his sweatpants. He leaned his back against the side of his bed and stretched his legs out on the floor as he pulled his member out and began stroking it.

Yuri continued to moan on the other side of the phone, a mixture of loud and soft, curses and Otabeks name. Otabek heard his breathing become faster and he knew Yuri was close. Otabek, however, was not.

"Y-Yuri."

A small gasp came from the other side of the phone before some rustling and Yuri's voice, "O-Otabek?"

"Y-Yeah it's me." Otabek sighed, "You must've called me by accident."

"Fucking Siri." Yuri grumbled, "How long have you been on the phone?"

"Long enough." Otabek chuckled, slightly out of breath.

"Otabek, I- I don't know what to say. I-I'm sorry. I-"

"Don't apologize. Yuri, can you do something for me?"

"Uh, yeah, whatever you need."

"K-Keep going."

Yuri blushed, "L-like keep..."

"Keep doing what you were doing before you called me. You have no idea how hot you sound." Otabek let out a shaky sigh as he continued jerking himself off, "Fuck."

"A-are you...?"

"Yes, now keep going."

"O-Okay." Yuri continued his previous activities.

Soon Yuri was back to what he was doing before Otabek was even on call. His moans seeped through the phone and into Otabeks ear, and vise versa. And soon they were both approaching their orgasms together.

"Yuri- Fuck- I'm so close, baby."

"M-me too, B-Beka." Yuri bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut, imagining it was Otabek doing this to him.

Otabek did the same, picturing them together soon, doing this to each other. "Together."

"T-Together."

They each moaned each other's name as they came together for the first time. They panted as they came down from their orgasm high. Once they had recovered fully Yuri spoke.

"Did you mean it when you said together?"

"I meant it. Soon, Yura, I promise."

Yuri smiled, "Goodnight, Beka."

"Goodnight, Yura."

They will be together.

Soon.

(: Awww soon! Hope you liked? It's kinda short but I really liked the ending! :)