Otayuri: Phermone kink

(: Request; Phermone kink! This isn't an omegaverse, just a normal person with a kink for the way their lover smells. That's normal-ish, I guess! :)

Otabek was supposed to be home before Yuri so he could shower before they went out to dinner. That's not what happened. Otabek's workout lasted longer than he thought it would.

He parked his bike and jogged up to the front door, "Yuri, I'm so sorry I'm late. I was at the gym and I wasn't expecting to take so long."

Yuri came into the living room from the kitchen, "It's fine. I started on dinner since we would have been late for our reservations anyway. Piroshkis okay?"

Otabek nodded and set his bag down, following Yuri into the kitchen, and snaking his arms around his smaller boyfriend, "I love your piroshkis."

Yuri smiled as he turned the piroshkis over, cooking them evenly. He turned around to face the dark-haired male and hugged him for a moment, breathing in his scent. Otabek had always been careful to shower before touching or being super close to Yuri. He didn't want Yuri to be grossed out by his sweat or smell. Yuri, on the other hand, was fucking reveling in it.

He slid his hands up his sweaty shirt, "You smell really good."

Otabek gave him a questioning look, "I do? I'm all sweaty from the gym. I didn't put on any cologne or anything."

Yuri smirked, and kissed his neck, "I can tell. I like your natural smell. Musky and sexy."

"I didn't know you felt like that, I wouldn't have taken so long " Otabek smirked and picked up the blonde, setting him on the counter and connecting their lips.

They kissed until they couldn't breathe before separating. Otabek turned off the stove and carried Yuri to their bedroom, tossing him on the bed and crawling over him. Yuri pulled his shirt off and pulled him closer, tucking his head under his chin and licking a line up his neck.

"Jesus, Yuri, if I had known this was such a turn on I would have turned the heat up a long time ago."

Yuri smirked, " I wanna suck you."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Otabek mumbled and pushed his pants down, exposing his erection.

Yuri didn't hesitate, licking his lips and giving a teasing lick up his lover's member. Otabek warned him not to play around and Yuri took him fully into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head of his member and stroked the base of his erection.

Soon he was on the brink of orgasm, warning Yuri so he didn't come in his mouth. Yuri looked up at him through his eyelashes and sucked harder, making Otabek cum.

Otabek grabbed him a washcloth to wipe his mouth but he just licked it off. "I thought you didn't like the taste of it."

Yuri shrugged, "My turn."

"Get your ass in the shower and we'll see."

Yuri smirked and ran off to the bathroom, starting the water and waiting for the love of his life to get there. His scent was the only one Yuri really couldn't help but be attracted to. He wasn't sure if this counted as one of those cute finding your soulmate stories, but it really felt like one to him.

): I really liked the idea of this one... I just feel like I didn't do it the right way, you know?

Sorry to who requested it. :(