Yuuri(o) Good Little Pet

(: This was meant to be uploaded earlier in the week but editing issues happened! So here it is now, I hope you all enjoy! (Hopefully, the person that requested it likes it!) I take a lot of time for these and sometimes they are later than I plan to post them but that's honestly because I take a few reads over it to make sure I edit everything correctly. I'm not a perfect writer and sometimes I misspell and mistype stuff. So I apologize that this is late but I hope it has less error! :)

Yuuri came home from practice and hung up his coat. Japan was really cold in the winter. He kicked his boots off, "Yuri?"

He heard some shuffling and footsteps running down the stairs before Yuri appeared in front of him, "I'm here, Master."

"You were told to be on your knees waiting for me when I got home," Yuuri said, running his fingers through the blonde locks of his pet.

"I know, Master," He said, nuzzling up into the touch, "I lost track of time. I am sorry, Sir."

Yuuri nodded and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "You will be."

Yuri visually shivered. Yuuri was relentless sometimes, everyone expected him to be a soft dom but he was the total opposite. But that's what had drawn Yuri to him sexually in the first place.

"Stay here," Yuuri demanded, heading off in a direction Yuri couldn't see.

When he returned he held one of Yuri's collars, a leash, and a small crop. Yuri tilted his head up and let Yuuri put the collar around his neck, fastening it at the back and hooking the leash onto the front. "Do you trust your Master?"

"Yes. I trust you completely, Master." Yuri said, bowing his head in submission. He only allowed himself to be like this for Yuuri, and only when they had planned the scene. Yuri wasn't a full-time sub, he had a big mouth and he didn't submit unless he wanted to. Yuuri made him want it.

"Close your eyes," Yuuri said, watching as Yuri's eyes fell shut, "I'm going to lead you to our room. Follow my voice and do not open your eyes."

Yuri nodded and Yuuri pulled the leash, forcing Yuri to crawl on his hands and knees after him. He tried to feel around with his hands to no avail. The hardwood under him didn't show any direction at all.

"Head up." Yuri's head snapped up, "Breathe Pet."

Yuri took a deep breath before they continued walking again. Once they had gotten there Yuuri took off the leash, "Very good, you may open your eyes and strip."

Yuri's eyes fluttered open and he adjusted to the light, slowly stripping his clothes off, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Get on the bed, hands and knees, and I will tell you." Yuri immediately got on the bed, arching his back so his ass was higher up in the air. Yuuri slapped it playfully before continuing, "I'm going to spank you until your ass is bright red, then I'm going to fuck you till your howling with pleasure, begging me to let you cum."

"Yes, Master, please," Yuri whined, pushing his ass back, "Spank me, touch me, use me. I am yours."

"That's right, my little pet," Yuuri said and spanked Yuri's ass. The blonde let out a small gasp when the first spank hit. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Master," Yuri said, gripping the sheets beneath his hands.

Slap. "Thank you, Master." Slap. "Oh, thank you, Master." Slap. "T-Thank you, Master." Slap. "Fuck, thank you, Master." They continued this until Yuri's ass was very, very red and he had handprints covering his ass.

"Face forward," Yuuri demanded as he slid off the bed and stripped himself of the rest of his clothes. He grabbed a cock ring and a bottle of lube and crawling back on the bed. "I'm going to put this ring around your pretty little cock until I'm finished with you and you're leaking cum on the sheets."

Yuri gave a ragged breath, "I-I kept the toy in all day."

Yuuri smiled and ran his fingers around the small butt plug inside of his pet. "Do you want me to pull it out and shove my cock in your greedy little hole?"

Yuri nodded and wiggled his cherry red bum to Yuuri, earning another spank. He moaned and his eyes watered, his member hardening more. Yuuri chuckled and grabbed a fist full of blonde, tugging it backward so Yuri was on his knees, "What a pretty little cock you have, huh? Does it wanna cum?"

Yuri nodded frantically as Yuuri ran his hand down his chest all the way to his erection, his other hand lifting the cock ring to Yuri's lips, "Lick."

Yuri whined but stuck his tongue out and licked around the ring, wetting it. Once it was wet enough Yuuri placed it around Yuri's member, earning a groan from the younger male. Yuuri shoved him back down on the bed and scratched his nails down his back before lifting his hips and pulling the plug out quickly. Yuri gasped as the plug was taken out, only for it to turn into a moan when Yuuri thrust his lubed erection into his hole.

"Ah, Master," Yuri moaned, "Take me!"

"Scream for me, you little whore," Yuuri began a brutal pace; fast, deep, and hard.

Yuri screamed and writhed underneath him, his member leaking precum on his stomach and onto the sheets beneath him. Yuuri took turns degrading and praising his little pet, calling him a 'good boy' and a 'little slut' in between thrust.

Soon Yuri was begging for release, "Master, please, take the ring off."

"Not till I'm finished!" Yuuri growled.

His leaking erection was all red and swollen, "It hurts, Sir."

Yuuri ignored him and quickened his pace, making Yuri yell out in pain, "Sir, Please!"

"You can take it. You like this," Yuuri gritted out, "don't you, my pet?"

Yuri bit his lip and nodded, "I'm gonna cum."

"Me too, wait for me."

Yuuri thrusted till he was on brink of cumming before releasing Yuri's member from the ring, and cumming inside him. Yuri moaned softly and his eyes rolled back as he came, His entire body going numb after the powerful orgasm. They each tried to calm their heart rate as Yuuri pulled out and laid beside the younger male.

He brushed the hair out of his face, "You did so well for me."

Yuri gave a small smile, "T-thank you."

Yuuri kissed his cheek and pet his hair until he fell asleep. He pulled the covers over him, "My good little pet."

(: What a good little pet! :)