Phichuuri: Chubby & Lingerie

(: To break up the Otayuri. Phichit X Yuuri = Phichuuri. Just so you know :)

Phichit and Yuuri were best friends! Best friends that were very very close to each other...

This time Phichit was really going crazy.

"Really Phichit?" Yuuri said as he opened the box Phichit had given him. They often visited each other and Phichit usually brought gifts even though Yuuri said he didn't have to, he did it anyway. "Lingerie?"

"What?" Phichit shrugged, "You'll look hot!"

Yuuri huffed still refusing to look up from the box. "No way. It's off-season Phichit."

"That doesn't matter. Yuuri!" Phichit exclaimed, "You will look great. Just try it on, for me?"

Yuuri signed in frustration and took the lingerie to the bathroom, "If it looks bad, I'm not coming out!"

"Whatever!" Pichit yelled back, "But you're gonna look amazing."

Yuuri scoffed as he changed into the Eros styled lingerie set. Lord knows where Phichit got the set but it was gorgeous.

He smoothed out the fabric and looked at himself in the mirror. Holy shit.

"Yuuri, come out already!"

"I-I can't. It looks stupid."

"Get your sexy ass out here right now, Yuuri-kun!"

"Fine." Yuuri took a deep breath and into his bedroom. "It's..."

"Hot." Phichit finished for him, "Get over here and screw me."

Yuuri flushed, smiling and moving over to get on the bed with his lover. Phichit didn't always bottom but he enjoyed it sometimes and Yuuri took advantage of the times like that. "Phichit, ride me."

"Don't have to ask me twice."

Phichit moved to straddle Yuuri and roll his hips, causing friction and heat- and something else- to arise. Yuuri grabbed a condom and the bottle of lube from under the bed. Phichit stripped off his joggers and his boxers before letting Yuuri strip off his t-shirt. Once he was fully clothed he began working himself open, letting Yuuri watch the show. Yuuri stroked himself as he watched his best friend, he was beautiful like this. Only Yuuri got to see him like this, they took each other's virginity and had vowed to stay sexual partners with only each other until they got into a relationship. Neither one of them was looking for a relationship.

Once they were both fully ready, Yuuri slipped a condom on and allowed Phichit to take the lead. He always let Phichit lead, given that he was too nervous to do it unless he was drunk. But as soon as they got into it, Yuuri was a very passionate man.

Phichit sank himself down onto Yuuri's member, letting out soft moans along the way. Yuuri almost came at the tightness of it. Phichit was always tight. They moaned together as their pace sped up. Yuuri started thrusting to meet Phichit as he came down, causing Phichit to throw his head back and moan curses into the air.

The speed got faster and soon Phichit was coming all over Yuuri's chest. Phichit swiped the cum off with his finger and took it into his mouth, moaning lewdly. Yuuri smirked, flipping them over and kissing all over Phichit's neck, leaving red hickies in their place as he continued thrusting into him.

"Fuck, Yuuri!" Phichit moaned, his member twitching and ready to cum again. "You'll make me cum again."

"Do it," Yuuri said before he bit the side of Phichit's neck, "Cum again."

"Oh, Yuuri... I don't..."

"You don't think you can?" Yuuri chuckled before taking Phichit's member into his hand and stroking, "Let me help you."

Soon they were both cumming together, Phichit moaning a string of curses jumbling in with Yuuri's name.

Yuuri breathed heavily as he came down from his high, "Oh my god that was.."

"Perfect!" Phichit squealed as they fell down on the bed together. "We're keeping the lingerie, right?"

Yuuri nodded, "Only cause you like it so much."

Phichit smiled and nuzzled into Yuuri's chest. Best fucking friend ever.

(: Best FUCKING friend... get it? Anyone? Haha! :)