Chapter 2

Thank you for the votes and views, I really appreciate it. I don't have any words but still thank you for the 200+ views! ^^

●○●○●○●

Taehyung woke up to a bliss of darkness in a small room that contained cleaning supplies. His body was caged in the corner with mops, brooms, and containers; he was hidden from anyone that would enter the room.

A cry of pain escaped his lips when he tried moving the tips of his fingers. Taking in a deep breath, Taehyung flexed his fingers from his clenched fist and bit onto his lower lip. He pushed away the supplies then placed the palm of his hand against the cold dusty concrete floor and slowly moved up. Another cry left his lips when he began to move his upper body and soon his lower body. There were a couple sounds of cracks as he stood on all fours. Taehyung raised his hand and searched on the wall for something that he could use as support. He ended up on a shelf and slowly lifted himself up on his two tremulous legs.

The brunet looked around the room until his eyes landed on the door. His legs didn't move so he forced them to. Staggering to the door, Taehyung reached the door knob and pushed the door open. Light glistened from the open space and penatrated into the small room, filling it up with glow.

Taehyung stepped out and closed the door behind him. He could hear familiar voices resonating in the distance and glanced towards the sound.

"Taehyung has to be here Kook! I looked everywhere for him and I can't find him" a male said.

"I'm telling you, he probably went home, he wasn't looking well" Jungkook groaned as he answered. "Plus you said we would go out today"

"Not until we find- Taehyung!!" A short male came into Taehyung's view. The male's smile slowly faltered into a worried one. He was running towards Taehyung but abruptly stopped in front of the brunette and frowned. His face had different emotions, from sad to mad and Taehyung could tell.

"Jimin..." Taehyung let out a weak and soft reply before pursing his lips.

"Tae what happened? " Jimin asked and Taehyung's eyes began to swell and Jimin decided to pull him into a gentle embrace. He provided comfort, and that's what Taehyung needed.

Jungkook stood in the back and his eyes traced over the two friends. He clenched his fist as he saw the two hug and cry in each others arm. He had began to discover a new emotion, jealousy.

•°•°•°•°•

"Taehyung tell me who did this to you" Jimin frowned as he padded the alcoholic cloth and cleaned the blood from underneath Taehyung's nose and busted lip.

Taehyung just smiled and his eyes turned into twinkling crescents as the outline of his lips formed a nice rectangle. He didn't speak. He didn't move. Instead, he just smiled.

But behind his mask, Taehyung had many questions going through his mind. Why did Jungkook leave him? What was their relationship? Did they even have one? Did Jungkook hate him because he was weak? Maybe Jungkook was.... embarrased. That's why he got glared at when Jimin had found him.

Jimin noticed Taehyung had drifted off in thought so he sighed and squished the younger's cheeks lightly, not to hurt him. "Kim Taehyung~" Jimin whined and brought him in close to a hug. "Fine don't tell me.. but I promise you that I will protect you so that this doesn't happen again."

"T-thank you Jimin" either way he finally responded.

"But I'm still going to find out who did this to you and beat them up no matter what you say!" Jimin grinned then noticed Taehyung had left planet Earth again and frowned. He pulled the younger closer into a warm embrace and sighed. "Tae...."

Jimin squeezed the male and closed his eyes. He doesn't remember anyone hating on Taehyung or having the gut to bully him. But then Taehyung did seem to be weaker than any other male in the school.

Jimin pulled away then looked at the raven hair boy standing by the door and smiled. "How about we go get ice cream with Taehyung?" He chirped.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and noticed that the brunet was looking at him.

"Oh but first let me go get my bag from the classroom, I'll be right back! Don't you dare leave Kim!!" Jimin yelled as he got up and dashed out of the room.

Jungkook continued to look at the boy, and once Jimin had left, he took steps closer to Taehyung and with a glare decorating his face, he raised his arm to punch to latter.