Chapter 17

Taehyung was gone.

Jungkook stood on his feet and clenched his fists with his head still low. He knew that saying sorry wasn't enough for what Taehyung had to live through during the past years, that it was no where near it. But he was willing. He was willing to heal even the smallest and lightest cuts he caused, if it was even possible.

The raven head turned the opposite direction of Taehyung, pushing through the nosy crowd that had gathered moments before. He walked through the busy sidewalk and stopped when he needed. He crossed roads, Apologized to people he accidentally stumbled upon. Jungkook walked one block, two blocks, three, four, until he reached the place he wanted. The raven head didn't know if he was doing things right but all he wanted was his deserved punishment for hurting his friend.

"What do you want kid?" an older man in a husky tone and late thirties came up to him and scanned the male from head to toe.

"I- I want to turn myself in"

______________________________

Chanyeol and Baekhyun worriedly looked for Taehyung around the park, asking people if they saw him. "I told you we shouldn't have left them chanyeol "

"Baek they needed to talk, I just wanted to give them privacy"

"I knew something bad was going to happen..." Baekhyun sighed and rubbed his temples while walking through the crowded places.  "Why can't tourist just go back to their homes?! It's so annoying!" he yelled in the midst of the crowd and went on, leaving Chanyeol behind.

"Baekhyun wait up!" Chanyeol sighed and went after him. He knew Taehyungs condition yet he left the boy thinking that the other could probably cheer him up but it was the opposite, that boy had just made things worse. "Baek!"

Screams were heard through crowds not too far from Chanyeol. His eyebrows raised in worry and his head turned quickly like everyone else around him.

"I wonder what happened..." some murmured.  "someone was found unconscious..." it continued. "maybe he's dead"...... "I hear he was young" the quiet murmurs got worse by the second and spread fast.

Chanyeol pushed through the people, making his way to the incident with sweat trickling down his dark bushy brows.  "Please not Taehyung..."  he mumbled under his breath, knowing that Baekhyun would be upset with him if it was indeed Taehyung. Light seeped in through the crowd as he neared the end, the sound of sirens invaded the already noisy area and policeman stood near a blossom tree, scanning the area for any sort of crime. Chanyeol eyed the place, the ambulance wasn't here yet neither were the paramedics just the police. He kept looking, not finding anything until he saw two policeman walking up to a certain blossom tree amongst all of them. Chanyeol pushed and walked around the crowd, wanting to see the victims face. He was stopped by a policeman who noticed his intentions and pushed him back. "I need to see who it is!" Chanyeol growled then looked down at the base of the tree.

Chanyeol's breath hitched.

The world was cruel.

Especially when it came to Taehyung.

_______________________________

It was short, I'm sorry

The story is also coming to an end

Who's excited?!