Part 13- Clebrations

The queen was delighted to hear of the Vikings' loss of their land, and reparations were to be made immediately. The queen was eager to rebuild the land before the land of Blunder was invaded.

"I am extremely delighted to hear of your Victory."
She told Xavier and Shade, who delivered the news. She stood before Shade, who kneeled before her. She believed that he was ready to join the higher ranks in their army, and for battling so bravely in battle, she had a reward in mind already.
"As a reward for your courage and honour in battle, I grant you the title of lieutenant. With guidance from those around you, you will grow stronger and climb the ranks to become a great warrior. This is only the beginning of greater things to come, Shade. I'm sure of it."
She told him with a smile.
"Thank you, my queen. I am truly grateful to be given such a title."
He replied.
She then turned to Xavier.
"After all these years, you've only grown stronger, and to this day, you still fight to protect your nation and everyone who lives in it. Your loyalty and devotion to those you care about is truly undeniable, and for your unbreakable spirit and loyalty to both your country and those around you, I grant you the title of Commander, the highest possible rank in our army. It is with great pleasure I grant you this title, and I hope you will prove yourself fitting of it."
She told Xavier.
"Of course, my queen. I will hold this new title in the greatest possible light, and I will continue to fight for this nation as I did before. You won't be disappointed."
He replied.

The queen hadn't forgotten about Ryan and Luca, either. She had given a large sum of money to the flaming arrow for their support and Luca was given his own property to live in, much like Xavier's father was by Blaze's mother.

The citizens of Verana got to work rebuilding the land, working quickly to complete the task. As soon as it was ready, the army would move out to attack Blunder and end the war. Their work was far from over, but for now, the army was using some much needed recovery time. They had lost soldiers at every battle, and they were all given a soldier's burial, as they deserved.

Verana was at peace at last. They were able to regain what they had lost, and they could do it free of Viking oppression. The future for now looked bright, as the victory in Blunder was expected.

Meanwhile, on Blunder, the Viking ships had been docked and unloaded. The vikings begrudgingly began fortifying their defences immediately.
They weren't at all happy, and they weren't going to lose their land to the knights. The next battle would be ultimately more bloody and terrible, but it was one that would decide the fate of both nations, and one that would decide the fate of the four heroes of Verana.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading the story! It's been a long journey, and it feels great to finally mark this story as completed. Part 3 won't take long to begin, so hopefully you look forward to reading it. Hopefully you enjoyed reading it, and let me know what you thought of it! Until next time, stay awesome!